Prologue

Autumn.
The weather gets colder, leafs get brown almost gold.

It was the time where you probably get sick, got a flue because you didn't dress probably and to "cold".

My hands where burrow in the pocket of my jacket. My mind was running wild as I thought about tonight. My best friend wanted nothing more than to go out, when I felt that I was getting a cold.

My legs carry me to the street as my eyes scanning the scenery, my nose crunched up as I saw a couple kissing. I never was found of relationship.

My legs carried me towards the cute little dinner where I work sometimes on weekends.

The door was pushed open as the bell rang that hung on the very top of the door, my eyes were scanning the room before I stopped into the familiar greenish eyes of my friend. "Jenna what are you doing here?" I ask when I tried to untie my scarf.

Her head snapped towards me before she laughed an jumped of her bar chair. "I decided to visit you." She winked at me before she slung her arms on me and embrace me in a tight hug.

I let go of her when I follow her towards another seat. I placed my bag onto the bank and took a seat as she did the same.

"I wanted to talk to you because of tonight."

Her voice was calm and I need to in and exhale before I nodded my head, a small smile was placed on her lips before she lean her elbow onto the table.

"So we are going out tonight?" It was Friday night, so nothing stood against it.

"I don't know, I don't feel right or going out." I spoke softly, my eyes scanning her face for any sight.

"Oh come on babe, we need to go out!" She spoke before her bleeding eyes stare into mine.

"I don't know." Repeated the words as I shock my head.

"Only you and me, when was the last time we got out alone?" She ask a smirk was placed onto her face when she saw that I was thinking about this.

She was right, when was the last time we went out? Probably for like 3 month!

She was my best friend since, I don't know? Let me say a few years, more than five. And we did almost everything together, we has the same friend circle that's why we got out together.

But since five month she got this boyfriend, he was sometimes scary or has a bad attitude, but he was nice towards Jenna and me.

Sometimes he came with us when he didn't have his hobby band and was writing on new songs.

"Fine I come with you."
These where the words that placed a smile onto my best friends lips.