Chapter 00 2

⚡️
"We are here!" I snapped out of my daydream and turned my head towards the right side.

She was already smiling at me, my eyes zoomed to the building behind her and I groans lightly. "No way!" I shook my head as Jenna stepped out of her tuned car.

"Come on!" Exhaling deeply, before I did mirrored her movements and stepped out of her beloved car.

"Why are we here?" I asked as I walked behind her. "Because we need him." She raised her hands, holding her keys tightly in her left hand, before she pushed the glass door open.

A little bell rang, telling the workers that customers arrived.

"Jason!" I screamed as I enter the little dinner, he was serving some guests, as his name run through the room he snapped his head and smiled widely, I raised one hand before he turned back to the customers.

We walked over to the counter and took a seat on the bar seats.

"Ladies!" Jason smiles widely as he walked over towards us, "what can I get you beautiful creatures?" He smirked lightly and I rolled my eyes.

"A coffee." Jenna said and as I decided to order a frappes. He turned around towards the coffee machine and started to make our drinks.

"How are you?" I asked him as he shrugged his shoulders again. "Fine I guess, what about you?" He turned his head lightly and we molded our head "Fine."

Jason was one kind of a friend, he is a little stubborn.

We know him quite a while, him and his boyfriends Paul, they fight a lot.

In good times they are so lovely, quite to lovely sometimes. It's getting on my and Jenna's nerves sometimes.

He works part time in this little dinner, as he study bio and physic.

"Earth to Ellie!" I heard a manly voice and snapped out of my daydream, two pair of eyes stare at me and I smiled softly "Sorry I zoomed out." They chuckled  softly and turned back in their conversation, I missed.

"So! The point is we want to go out tonight, you are coming?" Jenna asked and Jason raised one eyebrow at her. "I never thought that you want to a collages party." He started at Jenna before he turned towards me.

"You are different." Knowing that I loved collages or Disco party's.

"Sooo? You are coming?" I smiled at him and he raised his hands above his head.

"Do I have a Choice?" We shock our heads and stepped from the bar chairs.

"Where is the party?" He asked and Jenna smirked lightly at me "At Matthews it starts at nine." Jason turned his head to me and smiled widely.

"Sooo Matthews." He winked at the and I rolled my eyes again. "Gosh! Stop it guys"

"Fine!" He nodded his head "when its at Matthews you can come around mine? What about 7?" Jenna looked at the clock and nodded her head.

"We change at yours." He didn't have anything against it. "You know that Matthews house is a mansion?" He locked his eyes at me and I jumped from my bar chair.

"Bye Jason, see you later." I walked towards the glass door. "See ya!" Jenna told him before she grabbed her car keys and walked after me.

"You know that you need to wait on me." She spoke as I pushed the glass door open. "Yes, I know but I tried to end this conversation."

"Oh Ellie, let's see what happens tonight."

"Probably nothing?"

"You know that David told Matthews that you're coming!" I stopped in my tracks "does he even know who I am?" Jenna shook hear head.

"But I guess that will change in a few hours. And wants to make out with you." Sticking her tongue at me and I closed my eyes at discussing. "Gosh! Jenna stop it!"

"Come on grumpy jump in!" She nodded her head towards her car as I hurried towards the other side.

"Who is driving tonight?" I asked curriers as I buckle my seatbelt up.

"I guess David, will drive towards Jason and we will stay over night, when David stays at Matthews."

"Are they best friends now?" I asked curious, he stays there a lot lately. "They play football together so I don't know, they are guys Ellie I can't read them. Sometimes they don't know each other and on the other day they are best friends."

I laughed lightly as she hissed.