Prologue

There were three girls.

All were innocent beings at first. But gradually, the world became the harshness which shaped them into monsters.

The first girl was called Quinn Robanz. A normal, pretty schoolgirl, with auburn wavy hair, which fell to her shoulders in thick waves. Black rimmed glasses framed her multi-colored eyes, which were separated by a tall nose, with small lips underneath, which spouted quotes from intellectuals such as Confucius. Slim and tall, she was extremely pale from spending so much time indoors. 

She was the first one, the Hacker. She was the brain. She was the founder of the Group. As the famous quote goes, "Never judge a book by its cover".

This cover hid a mass of darkness and deceit.

The second girl was called Caroline Cross. A tan, curvy girl, with long, thick blond hair with natural brown highlights that most people would die for, pert pink lips, a button nose and cat-like yellowy green eyes, Caroline was a girl who utilized her appearance to her own good. She was also a person who you did not want as your cook, because she was skilled in the art of poison.

She was the first Recruit, the Seducer. She was the lurer, the trap, the snare. 

No one ever had the chance to resist her.

The third and final one was Bethany Ai. Her father was an immigrant from Beijing to New York, and became a powerful businessman, while her mother was a once-retired model, a star in her time. Bethany was slim and short, but was skilled in archery, knife throwing, kung-fu and gun firing. She was muscular, and utilized her father and mother's influences to get wherever she wanted.

She was the second and final Recruit, the Sniper. She was the one who picked the victims off, the one who had all the tricks up her sleeve.

She was the bogeymonster that hid under your bed.

When the Three were told to kill, they did it without mercy, and always succeeded. They were on the side of the demons, and no amount of praying could make them angels.

But there was one person who defied them all.