The White Dress

Skye's POV

After ten years of studying  abroad, I finally return to the Philippines.

"Okay thank you very much, yes, I'll start by monday next week, okay thank you." After talking with my intern I relax on the sofa and think of something good to do before I start working at the hospital next week.

Dr. Skye Taylor- Yes that's me

I decided to got to that park where me and my friend usually hung out. The park was close to my apartmen so I decided not to take my car.

When I got there memories flashed back to me, back to before I left for college. When I reached the playground within the park. I remembered the girl in a white dress.

                                                                                 ^_______^

I met her one afternoon when I was walking back from school.

She was sitting on one of the swings with her head hung low and she was crying. I tapped her shoulder and asked" What's wrong?", when she turned her head, eventhough she was crying and her eyes were all puffy and red, I couldn't help but think, that she was so beautiful.Her hair was a natural shade of dark brown, it was cut in a way that it's ends  naturally curl. Her eyes were a perfect set of black orbs, and they had so much emotion in them. Her nose was cute and pointy, and her skin was ivory colored, but her cheeks had a natural tint of pink.

Even thogh I met her 10 years ago, I can never forget how innocent and beautiful she looked, that no matter how many girl I meet none of then could compare to her.

"I failed my history test, I studied very hard yet I still failed" she looked down and she was very upset.

I sat down on the swing next to her, " so? What about it? nobody is perfect. So no matter how hard you try thre would always be a time when you would fall and fail"

She smiled at me, wiped her tears away and said " you're right, I just have to do my best everytime so that I have no regrets."

"Of course, I'm smart" I smirked at her and she look utterly dismayed, I thoght she would walk away from me. But I was wrong instead she started to laugh out loud.

" Geez, are you alway this concieted?" she said when she finally calmed down

I prtended to think fo a minute before saying, "Yeah, pretty much" Then we burst out laughing again

"I can't believ a total stranger would make me this happy, by the way I'm Natasha Noel nice to meet you" She offered he hand to me.

"I'm Skye Taylor, nice to meet you too" I say before  I took her hand. She looked at her wrist watch before standing up and saying, "well I'd better go home and study to be "smart" like you, nice meeting you Skye and thank you for making me laugh I need that. See you around"

I shrugged "sure." Then she left with a smile.

We always hung out at that park and we had really great memories there. She was my best friend, and I was hers. One afternoon I went back to the park hoping that she would be there and she was, this time she had a book with her and she was reading under the shade of the tree. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "What are you reading?" She held up her book so I could see what it was and it was a book on medicine. Funny I have the exact same book at home. "Why are you reading that? isn't that a bit to advanced for a little girl like you?" I tease hoping to get her to smile but instead she hit me with a book."ow, what was that for?" shegave me a cheeky smile and said, "Thats for being your usuall conceited self, and no it's not advance for me" She continued to read her book, so I took out my own book. We were like that for about fifteen minutes untill I spoke up, "why are you reading those kinds of books shouldent you be focusing on your current studies?" She closed her book and turned to me " Well eversince I was a little girl I've always wanted to be a doctor, so now that since I'm already in my 4th year in high school I decided to read in advance. What about you? why are you reading the same book as I am?" she noticed I didn't think she'd notice. " Well, I guess you could say that were the same since I've also wanted to be a doctor eversince I was young, So what are you going to specialize in? I think I'm going for neurology." She thought about it for a minute then says " I think I'll be a pediatrician, then I'll be the top doctor in the Philippines and then the whole world"