Chapter Two:

Blood Roses Chapter Two:

Cade's POV:

On my way back to my clan my vampire, Chase, said "that girl is our mate but I don't know if she is werewolf or vampire, but I think she may be human." My wolf, Shasta,  growled at that and I said "shush Shasta and I know Chase." I saw my brothers Cain (younger one) and Marcel (my agish one ) talking. I jumped up on top of tree using my vampire and wolf strength. I got as close to them, at the top of the trees, as I could without them able to notice then I jumped down and tackled them both to the ground.  Cain said "seriously Cade" and Marcel said "oh Cade you shouldn't have done that." I took off with them chasing me. Marcel was using his vamp speed and Cain was running in his wolf form. Marcel is full vamp and Cain is full wolf. I felt bad so I slowed down for Cain, but I accidentally made Marcel run into a tree. Cain jumped on me and pinned me successfully. I laughed and he growled at me. He got off and growled out "we should get back to the clan before they get mad. We do not want them mad cause you know how it is when they are mad." I sighed and said "I know. Let's get out of here because I don't think we are still on our territory". They sniffed the air and said "yeah you are right". They took off and I sniffed the air. I smelt Scarlett and werewolves. I panicked, but realized that she was walking through the woods. I took off using my vampire speed.

                                                                        Morning The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of Marcel playing my favorite game, Call Of Duty. I jump out of bed and run to his room saying "you know we have school today right." He said "I know,but I never care about school" and I said "yeah. We are the bad boys at school, but I still care about school. I don't show I care about school, even though I do." He laughed and rolled his eyes as he said "yeah right." I said "ha ha funny. Now let's go to school." He said "fine, but you are waking Cain up not me" and I said "that means you are making our breakfast." He groaned and said "fine" and I walked away. When I reached Cain's room I heard him snoring. I opened his door and jumped on him. He still didn't budge, so I slowly walked away. Then I used my vampire speed to quickly get a bucket of ice water. I slowly walked into the room and poured the ice water on him. He quickly jumped up and landed on his bed. He said "what the heck Cade. You are so going to pay for that." I laughed and said "you need to be up because we have school Cain." He said angrily "that doesn't mean you pour a bucket of ice water on me." I said "but it is fun and nothing else would work. Also you have fur." He growled and said "you better watch your mouth Cade." I said "whatever. Now let's go because Marcel is making the breakfast." He laughed at that and said "wow you really trust him to make our food without burning it." I mumbled "no, but he would not stop playing Call Of Duty" and he said "well it is his and our favourite game." I said "whatever" and we walked to the kitchen. Marcel had the food ready already which made me suspicious. I said "Marcel did you use your vampire speed" and he said "maybe now let's eat, so we are not late for school." I said "whatever" and we started eating. When we were finished eating I said "are we going in my car or the bus" and Marcel said "yes and I am driving!" I screamed "no you aren't Marcel!" and he screamed "yes I am Cade!" I said "whatever, but you are doing my chores" and he said "no!!!" I said "yeah if you want to drive my car" and he said "fine." I grabbed my keys and gave them to him. Cain came up to me and punched my arm. I said "what the heck was that for" and he said "for pouring that ice water on me." I groaned and said "seriously!" He nodded and walked out the front door. I walked out after Marcel. He unlocked the door and Cain got in the passenger seat saying "shot gun." I laughed at him and got in the back seat. Marcel started the car and drove.

                                                     15 Minutes Later -- At School

Marcel pulled into the school's driveway. When I got out I smelled Scarlett's scent. I smiled and Marcel asked "what's that smile about?" I said "nothing" and Cain said excitedly "I think he smell his mate." Marcel said "do you smell your mate" and I said "maybe and maybe not." Cain said smiling "I think he does smell her" and Marcel said "yeah I think so too." I said "whatever" and rolled my eyes. I opened the door to the school and saw Scarlett. She was looking at the doors as she walked down the hall. I called out "hey Scarlett do you need any help?" I think I scared her because she jumped. She said "oh my god Cade you scared me so much" and I said "I am sorry I just wanted to know if you needed help, so do you?" She nodded and said "yes I need help finding the office." At that moment Marcel walked up and said "Cade what are you doing." Scarlett jumped and looked at him. I said "helping Scarlett you idiot" and Scarlett said in a shy tone "you shouldn't call people idiots." Before I could tell her he was my brother he said "yeah Cade." I said "he is my brother so I should be allowed to call him an idiot" and Cain jumped out and tackled Marcel. Scarlett squealed and  jumped. I said "Cain and Marcel stop before you hurt each other." Marcel said "like yesterday you made me run into a tree" and I said "that was an accident." Cain got up and ran. Marcel screamed "you better run" and ran after me". I said "Scarlett I will show you to the office" and she said "thanks." I showed her the office and left to class.