chapter 1

Brooklyn

Its my birthday bitches ya girl 20 years young my girl Trinity wanna go to the club for my b-day but I can't drink who cares I'm the type of bitch who can turn up with anything I went to take a shower and put on my nude dress that hugged my body and my curves and my red bottoms that matched.I did my hair and we head out the door.

August
"August who the fuck are these earings for??"she said throwing them at my chest.

"zariah calm the fuck down you really tweaking right now."

"you fuckin other bitches???"she said arching her eyebrow.

"naw bae I wouldn't do that to you those are your earrings"I said wrapping my arms around her waist

"these are not mine August how am I suppose to marry you if I cant trust u"she pushed me away and crossed her arms around her chest.

"I not about to go through this shit mane I'm out"I said turning around heading to the door.

"August don't wa-"I left slamming the door behind me I ain't got time for this shit all this fuckin fighting is annoying me I need to go out to let go of this stress. My nigga Chris and I heading to club midnight when we got there we went in the VIP Booth we're all the bad bitches be at but my eyes was on this one chick she had long hair and a big fat ass I looked at Chris and he already knew what I was about to do he chuckled and followed behind me.

Brooklyn
Me and Trinity was too turnt them other bitches had nothin on us then our favorite twerk song came on "throw that ass in a circle". we dancing and everyone was looking at us bitches was rolling they eyes and they niggas was drooling. We aint give a fuck this was my day and i planned on having a good ass time. when the song was over I felt somebody tapped me on the shoulder I turned around and I saw Chris Brown and August alsina. A bitch almost fainted but I had to keep my composer.

"can I help you??"I asked kinda rudely .

He chuckled."yea ma you mighty fine"he said licking his lips.

"thanks"I felt my cheeks getting hot this nigga got me over here blushing and shit.

"Y'all look like y'all having a good time tonight, you want a drink? it's on me"he said smiling

"No thank you I'm not 21 yet"

"how old are you den?"he said with a confused look on his face.

"I just turned 20 today"

His sucked his teeth and relaxed."come with me baby girl"he said with a smirk. I looked at trinity and she gave me a thumbs up and I disappeared into the crowd with august.

We walked downstairs to the main dance floor and went to the bar he got us both some hennessy which burned my throat but I got used to it. Me and August made small chit chat and after two shot I was feeling pretty nice.

"You wanna go back to my place? I would hate to have you drive home i with alcohol in your system."

I looked at him and giggled"You had more shots than me and besides I came here with my friend trinity I'm not just gon leave her here by herself."

"My homeboy Chris texted me and said that they had left"

My mouth dropped. This bitch really left my ass in the club all by myself with a nigga I don't even know."so wassup you tryna leave with me or not?"he said taking me out my thoughts

"Yea let's go"I said shrugging. He grabbed my hand and we headed out the club doors into his foreign car.

Vote/comment what you thought about this chapter