chapter 13

August
I got in the bed and climbed on top of her and started kissing her while rubbing her body then i slowly inserted my fingers in and out of her while she moaned in my mouth. "Damn ma."

"ahh mmm!!" She threw her head back and grabbed my shoulders. I inserted myself inside her and she was tight. I bit my lip and picked up my pace and started giving her long fast strokes. "Ahh yes A-August." She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer.

"What the fuck August!??!" She scared the shit outta me. I got out the bed and tryed to get myself together when Hailey pulled me down and started kissing me roughly. "You fuckin bitch!!" Brooklyn charged at hailey and kicked me out the bed. When I got up all i see is Brooklyn fucking Hailey up. i tryed to pull her back but she elbows the shit outta me. I pressed my hand against my nose and saw that my nose was bleeding. I tryed to break them apart again and she let's go this time.

Brooklyn
I'm so pissed right now Like what the fuck is you doin ma nigga what the fuck is this shit. First of all that's rude as hell that you fuckin in your mamas house. I'm done like really what was I thinking like k.Michelle was right you really can't raise a man but the shit I'm seeing right now is not actions from a man its actions from a fuckin little ass boy."August just fuckin stay here cause I'm done really." I pushed him away from me.

"look Brooklyn I'm sorry she came on to me." He said pulling up his pants.

"It doesnt look like it. From what i saw it looked like you was enjoying it but dont even worry about it im leaving."

"Why you trippin you not even my girl." He said getting some tissue for his nose.

"August you said we were working on us thats doesnt mean go fuck other bitches until you make up your mind."

"Im still tryna get over zariah OK I'm sorry I told yo ass already I don't have feelings for you AT ALL you just my baby mama thats it."

"ok its cool I'm taking my baby and I'm leaving. Im tired of looking stupid for you august." I was heading downstairs when august snatches my arm.

"where the fuck you think you going shawty?!" He nose began to flare up. I already knew he was mad because i was threating to keep him from his child but im just over it.

"away from yo hoe ass." I broke no eye contact letting his ass know im not playin.

"fine leave you nothin but a thot anyway and you'll always be one." That really hurt especially after all the shit i told him a bout my past. For him to throw that in my face is very low but i wasnt about to let him know that shit.

"says the one fucking in his mamas bedroom bye august I ain't got time for this you know how I feel about being called a thot but call me it all you want you fuck Boii I'm taken my baby and I don't think I want you to see her ever again."

"you gon let me see my baby no if ands or buts about that"

"nah I'm dead ass make another one with this bitch."

"stop fuckin playing. You being real childish right now. Any problems me and you have aint got shit to do with Paris. "

"FUCK YOU!!"I walked out the room and people was by the stairs being noisy but I didn't care I'm so done I don't know where ima go but I'm not staying at his house I got Paris and left out the door brushing past everybody.

Vote/comment on what you thought about this chapter