Chapter Ten: Happily Ever After.

"And.... Action!"

I took a deep breath before getting into my character... A slutty neighbor. How charming right?

I guess I have experience though...

Nine months locked away for sex...

Okay... Time to act.

"Amanda you are just so perfect."

"Thank you Maya." I smiled.

Maya you are a cock sucking, fucking bitch.

"Did you know my dear Jeffery used to have a huge crush on you?"

"Really? I would have never guessed." I smiled.

Maya I don't have any interest in your ass hole boyfriend and your annoying as hell British accent.

"Yes, but obviously he moved on." Maya laughed.

"Of corse! He is such a gentleman to you."

"Isn't he, he is the most amazing man I have ever met."

Little do you know Maya I'm fucking Jeffery almost every night! He makes me cúm at least three times a day. Does he do that to you, you hellish little twat!

"He truly is an amazing person."

"Cut! Amanda, how fucking har- JESUS. Maya, you keep breaking your accent. YOU ARE FROM ENGLAND. Get that in your head, keep the accent. Everyone take ten! Ladies, my office."

I looked at my scene partner, sighing.

The three of us made our way to a small room. This is where we get to have our ass handed to us for not nailing the scene.

"WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO DO THIS SCENE?! MAYA. YOU ARE A BRITISH SNOB WHO'S BOYFRIEND CHEATS ON YOU! AMANDA, YOU'RE A WHORE. THAT CANT BE HARD FOR YOU."

I gasped.

"What did you just say to me?!"

Maya put her hand on my shoulder.

Our director scoffed, lighting a cigarette.

"We all know you're a little slut Amanda. I mean... Look at you. You're the perfect sex slave."

Flashes of my months at the mansion flew through my mind, sending me into a panic attack.

I put my hands over my face, the visions of everything invading every corner in my mind,

"DON'T LET HIM HURT ME... I can't get hurt anymore. Help me! PLEASE HELP ME! No. No! NO! Don't touch me. HARRY PLEASE!"

When I moved my hands from my face I was at home... At home? I was in Seattle.

The smell of bacon and eggs filled my bedroom.

I slowly got out of bed, get well soon cards surrounding me.

I knock a few over on my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful."

I looked up, smiling at the amazing man that was in front of me.

"Good morning Niall."

I kissed him, picking up the newspaper on my counter.

The headlines read "HARRY, LOUIS, AND LIAM FROM ONE DIRECTION ARRESTED FOR KIDNAPPING AND RAPE, SOME SAY THAT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN MORE WOMEN."

"I'm glad their finally getting what they deserve." I smiled, kissing Niall's cheek.

He laughed.

"Yeah. You wanna go out tonight? Zayn is in town and wants to meet up."

Taking a bite of bacon I nodded.

"Shame about him and Perry."

Niall sighed.

"Yeah. I liked her."

We both served ourselves a plate, walking out onto my patio.

The smell of the early morning filled my nose, relaxing me. I've missed this smell.

Things were finally good again...

THE END

Hello everyone, I am so very happy that I was able to write for you. I have had a lot of fun! I hope that you enjoyed. I will write a second book a bit later in the year, maybe of Amanda and Niall in the city? Yes, that will be it. Anyways, goodbye for now!