Chapter 4: Tatoos

Harry rolled off the bed, grabbing his clothes.

My heart still raced from the sex.

Harry walked over to me, removing the nipple clamps that had started to hurt like a bitch again.

With a quick peck on the lips Harry was gone.

Fuck. I was still cuffed to the bed.

A few minutes later Louis ran down the stairs.

"Oh god." He cried.

He quickly wrapped a bathrobe around my body followed by the unlocking of the cuffs.

"Look at you." Louis cried. "You are all bruised up and bleeding."

I slowly sat up, yelping at the sharp pain that covered my ribs.

Louis picked me up bridal style and brought me into the kitchen. He lightly set me down in a chair and grabbed some ice for my many bruises.

After he set some ice on my ribs, Louis sat down next to me, putting his face in his hands.

"Amanda, I am so sorry." Louis sobbed.

I can tell he actually cares about me.

"Louis, it's not your fault. Don't cry."

I stood up, walking over to him even though it hurt like a bitch.

I wrapped my shaking, bruised arms around his neck.

This only made Louis cry harder.

"You are so hurt." He whispered.

I was hurt. Badly.

"It's okay Louis, I'm fine."

Louis wrapped his arms around me lightly, aware that bruises covered my body.

I heard the sobs of Louis in my ear.

This only made me emotional as well.

What was going on in my life? It went from great to shitty just like that. Pain covered my body simply because I told Harry to get off me, I had been raped twice in one day. Why is this happening to me?

I started to cry, making Louis to hold onto me harder. The mental pain over coming the physical, I didn't feel a thing when Louis was grasping onto my body like a hand when lifting someone out of water.

When with him, I felt safe, almost like none of this was happening.

The sun outside started to rise, shedding light into the large kitchen.

Louis and I held onto each other for hours. The clock read 9:30am by the time someone walked into the kitchen.

Luckily it was only Zayn and Perry.

"Harry will be down soon, you should get back to the basement so there is no evidence of Louis being here." Zayn sighed.

I slowly walked down the basement stairs, returning the the dreadful place I was before. I removed the robe and handed it to Perry who had come down with me to help if it was needed.

Perry helped hand cuff me back to the bed and wished me good luck.

About ten minutes later Harry walked down the stairs.

"Good morning princess." Harry smirked.

What happened to the Harry that I shared a shower with?

I fake yawned.

"Morning."

Harry unlocked the cuffs and threw a full outfit at me. It consisted of a red flannel, an AC/DC t-shirt, some ripped up navy blue skinny jeans, and a black pair of Converse.

"We're going out." Harry smiled.

He ran up the stairs and shut the door.

I slowly put on the outfit, trying my hardest not to bump any bruises.

I slowly walked up the stairs and opened the door.

Everyone sat around a large table, eating cereal.

I ignored the invites to sit down and walked up the three flights if stairs to get to my room. I immediately locked the door.

I slowly walked into the bathroom and opened the large case of make up that sat on the counter. I applied a coat of foundation and then put on some mascara and eyeliner. I threw my hair in a messy bun and curled the pieces of hair that had fallen out.

I walked down the first flight stairs and was greeted by a sweaty Niall.

"Oh, hi." He muttered.

"Hello."

I started walking to the next flight of stairs when a muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

It wasn't Niall's.

"Niall go to your room and shower." A husky voice hissed.

Niall nodded and walked to his room.

The man turned me around so I was facing him.

Harry.

He stood, towering over me shirtless.

Tattoos covered his body.

"Hello." I smiled.

His smell was intoxicating.

Harry pressed his lips against mine, sending a shiver down my spine.

He lifted me off my feet, causing me to wrap my legs around his body.

Soon his tongue begged for entrance.

Knowing of I said no that I would have a stool thrown at my head I allowed it.

Our tongues danced in perfect harmony.

I ran my fingers through his hair, causing him to get slightly hard.

Harry set me down a moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"You look amazing." He smiled.

Is Harry bipolar?

"Thank you, I like your tattoos."

Harry blushed.

I liked this Harry.

"You have such beautiful eyes." He laughed. "They remind me of the sea."

I giggled, causing Harry to smile.

I placed my hand on his face, causing Harry to blush once again.

We both walked down the stairs laughing.

When we stepped off the final step Louis have me the "what the hell?" look.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Harry bent down to my ear.

"You're mine."