Chapter 4:

As soon as I heard that name, I wanted out. No WAY was I going to see Slade again! I hate that guy! I started to back up, dwindling be hung the rest of the team.
"Terra! Come on! Let's go!" Beast boy yelled to me, oblivious the of my fear. Raven gave me a glare, telling me I had no place on this team.
"Uh... That's OK. You guys head out. I think I'll just stay here." I murmur, slinking back to the couch.
"No way Terra! We need your help! Slades a tough one!" Beast boy said, grabbing my wrist, and pulling my out the door to my uncertain fate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I stepped out of the  car, I knew something was up already. Standing only a few feet in front of us was Slade, holding his bo staff high. Now normally, Slade hides in the back like a coward, and sends his little robots after us. As I stood, trying to figure out why he was here, with no help whatsoever, I heard beast boy whisper in my ear.
"Don't worry Terra! We can take him! 6 on 1. Easy peasy!"
But it just didn't seem right. Something was up. Only a few seconds later, Robin gave his battle cry.
"TITANS GO!"
And they all ran at Slade, hitting him with all their effort. And it was at this second, I realized.
"Stop! It's a trap!" I screamed, but it was a second too late. A burst of smoke filled the air. I ran inside, screaming.
"CYBORG! STAR! ROBIN! RAVEN! BB???"
I took a step back, a rock at my side, only to see the smoke clear, and no Titans in its midst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry! I seriously need to work on writing this story. Blagh. I know, I'm the worst. Anyway, thanks for reading! If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know! I always love some good advice!
Thanks always,
- F