Chapter 2:

Beastboy went into the bathroom, and looked at himself in the mirror. "She'll never love me." He thought as he traced his fingers up his abs.
Terra quickly devoured her cereal, and decided to head out for a quick stroll- or fly, to clear her head. She smashed through the Titans window, and flew around the island, thinking of all she'd done in her life- all the horrible things she had done, and decided she'd never, ever, be a traitor again. Or do those things again...
Beastboy hears a window smash. "What the hell was that?!" He says, raising his voice, starting to worry about what was going on.
Terra flew around just a bit more, laughing to herself, and playing with the rocks, her home. The earth. Mother Nature. She soared high into the sky, so she just looked like a tiny dot from the ground.
Beastboy decides that the smash was nothing, just Terra smashing another bowl... "Boy that girl is clumsy." He thought. He yawns, his green hair a sticky mess since he hasn't washed all the hair gel out of it the night before. "Forgetful me..." He thought.
Terra flys back into the tower, smashing through another window, completely ignoring the destruction she's caused. "A great start to a... Great day?" She says as she walks back to her room, where she will attempt to freshen up. "Why do people care so much about this stuff?" She thinks as she runs a brush through her long blonde hair and pulls on a shirt, shorts, and boots.
After hearing the second crash, Beastboy decided he better check it out. He ran into the living room, staring at the two gaping holes in the window.
"Oh Terra..." He thinks.