Your Job

(Y/N) = Your Name Just telling you first time x Reader readers...

You were the newest maid in the Phantomhive Manor. Even though you had already been there for two months. You had gotten really close to the only other maid, Mey-Rin. It was quite obvious you loved her to everyone but her. She can't see anything very well... "(Y/N)," Mey-Rin Called, "Where are you?" "Over here Mey-Rin," You said in a peaceful tone, "What do you want?" Mey-Rin came running down the hallway and tripped, face first into your breasts. You blushed a deep scarlet. "S-Sorry!" She said whilst removing her head. "It's okay, what did you want?" "Oh, Sebastian asked me to tell you that he needs you and I to go out into the woods and find his pocket watch, apparently Pluto accidentally threw it and the Young Master needs him to do something else." You were pretty scared of that forest, it was dark and had an eerie feeling to it. "Th-the forest?" You asked, "Okay..."

"Well, we should start going!" Exclaimed Mey-Rin as she pulled you by the hand outside, making you blush again, just not as dark this time. "He said it went pretty deep in this direction." Said Mey-Rin. You gulped, "D-Deep?!?!?!?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  Little did you know this was a test. "I'm telling you, they WILL kiss!" Said Sebastian to Ciel, who sighed and said "I bet you my virginity they wont!" They started following them silently through the forest. Sebastian used his demonic powers to rustle a bush on the other side of the path. "Eeek!" You exclaimed as you wrapped your two arms around one of Mey-Rin's. She giggled, "It was just a little bunny!" "Oh." You said, but you still didn't let go of her arm.

~LE TIME SKIP OF 20 MINUTES~

You and Mey-Rin had been talking for a while now, when Mey-Rin brought up a strange question. "Hey (Y/N), what do you think of me?" You froze and blushed a VERY deep scarlet. "U-um..." You hung your head low, hiding your dark red face, "I-I Th-think..." You said, then you suddenly yelled, "I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH Y-" You were cut off by a warm and soft feeling on your lips. Mey-Rin had kissed you. "I like you too, (Y/N)." You blushed a dark red. "When we get back to the manor, get in my god damn bed, naked!" Said Sebastian, whisper yelling. Ciel growled "Fine," He said, "But only for 2 minutes!" He Whisper Yelled. "That's all the time you need if you're a demon." Said Sebastian. You and Mey-Rin eventually found the pocket watch and went back to the manor, hand in hand. "I knew it would eventually happen." Said Finny and Baldroy simultaneously.