Introduction

Introduction:

Divena is only daughter of Senator Santana. She loves to sing but unfortunately her father is definitely opposed on her daughter's happiness.

Baka lang daw makasira sa pangalan ng papa niya. Syempre pagsumabak ka daw sa pagiging artist hinahapan at hinahanapan ka ng butas no matter what. That's life of being an artist. Ika nga.

She has his kuya Reven to help her and understand her, cause his kuya himself dreams on becoming a singer also but because on their dad he gives up his dream, for a family for his dad and he wouldn't let to happen the same thing to his younger sister.

One day, she take a big risk on chasing her dream. She sing and sing until one day, she wakes up like an superstar. She is known as  the princess of sweet melody.

She has melodious voice, you've ever heard. Her angelic voice will catches you, definitely.

No wonder kung agad siya sumikat. Maganda at mabait inside and out.

Maiinlove ka sa boses at musika niya. She composed songs at naka dalawang album na rin siya.

Her life is closer to perfect life that every woman wished. But I'm telling you, she's not so happy as you think.

She can even smile in eyes and her lips but in her heart there is a space of loneliness and sadness.

Alfred was son of business tycoon Manuel Lee the owner of "Lee Resort&Casino" He is the only son of mister Lee. He has a little younger sister Ronna, whose very closed with him.

He is a nice, gentleman and responsible.

He had to be good and all - singing and managing their company, family, friends and so on. He was a good balancer in all.

Question, is he had time for love life? Oh, will let us all find out as this story goes on.

Paano ba binigyang kulay ng musika ang buhay pag-ibig ni Devina at Alfred?

Ang mga puso kaya nila parehas ng tono at nota?

Love?
Family?
Career?

All rights reserved
©copyright 2015
PinkVioletAddict

-------

NOTE📝:
What do you think guys? Please let me know, comment lang.

FOLLOW ME

VOTE AND COMMENT