❦Chapter 7 : Dollmaker

London Bridge is Falling Down♪

"Pluto, for the last time, put on your clothes!" exclaimed (Y/n) with her eyes tightly shut, as she handed Pluto his butler uniform that he must wear when he is in his human form. Pluto was standing in the middle of the Phantomhive Manor hallway, sniffing at the colorful flowers in the vases in curiosity. Pluto has been improving in becoming a little bit more human and practiced proper etiquette. He bounded towards (Y/n) on his two legs and took his uniform from (Y/n). Lately, Pluto has been learning to wear his own clothes, because you cannot have a naked man walking around the manor... Once Pluto was done dressing into his uniform, he licked (Y/n)'s cheek happily barking to say he was done changing. (Y/n) wiped her cheek with a handkerchief and laughed lightly, "Stop slobbering all over the place!"

Pluto whined and nodded. (Y/n) then said, "Go find Finny! Finny probably needs your help in the gardens!"

Pluto's eyes lit up and he dashed off to find Finny. The two were getting a close bond. Finny would walk Pluto, of course in his canine form, if (Y/n) was not busy. Pluto's canine form was a little appalling at first, but it got some getting used to. Pluto in his canine form, is a massive, size of a house, white wolf-like dog with stunning red eyes. Sebastian seemed bothered at teaching the demon hound good manners and appropriate actions, but nevertheless the butler has significantly helped Pluto become a better human in his human form and more tamed.

As (Y/n) made her way down the corridor with her nose in the daily newspaper, she bumped into Ciel.

"Young master! I am so sorry! I-," began (Y/n) in panic.

Ciel brushed his outfit out and calmly said, "I am alright. No worries. I see you are reading today's news..."

(Y/n) nodded, "Yes! Is there a case that the Queen assigned you that is specifically tied to this headline of this newspaper?"

Ciel glanced at the newspaper she was holding and briefly acknowledged, "Yes, that is the new case we are to solve."

DISAPPEARANCES OF YOUNG GIRLS LEFT UNANSWERED

(Y/n) questioned, "There are not many details of these disappearances, besides this blue diamond called the Hope Piece according to the Scotland Yard..."

Ciel rubbed his chin and informed, "There are only two Hope Pieces in the whole world. There are Shards of Hope from this same material blue diamond that are equal of value as well. We will travel to the River Thames today to delve deeper into this mystery.. It is very cold there, so make sure to dress in warm clothing...."

(Y/n) bowed and ran to her room to wear a cute fluffy soft white winter-coat that matched her thick leggings and snow boots. Sebastian, as usual, awaited for (Y/n) and Ciel to board the carriage outside. Finny and Pluto had a disappointed look to their faces as they watched (Y/n) go away..

Once at River Thames, there was a grand ice festival being held. Sebastian enters into an ice sculpting competition that ironically had the prize of the Hope Piece on display for the winner. Ciel muttered to Sebastian and the butler nodded confidently with a smug look on his handsome face. He knew what to carve out of ice to win. (Y/n) cheered on for Sebastian, despite freezing in the sheer cold.

Sebastian in swift movements, chipped and sliced away ice blocks to create a magnificent Noah Ark ice replica in no time with such intricate detail, including the many animals inside the ark. (Y/n) was amazed at what the butler can do.