Past of a Doppelganger

[HA NEUL'S P.O.V]

My eyes opened as I saw white curtains and a white ceiling. My head was hurting and so was my stomach.

"Are you alright?" I heard someone asking and I looked at them. It was Jae Bum.

"Yeah..." I said as I tried to sit but my head was spinning and Jae Bum hold my back.

"Nope, you're not. Here drink this." He handed me a juice box and helped me sit. "If I didn't follow you you could've hit your head on the ground really badly."

"I'm sorry." I apologised and he chuckled.

"What for?" He asked me.

"Huh... Well for everything..." I said looking down scratching my neck.

"Don't worry, it's all cool. Now you should eat instead of starving yourself. It's not good for your health." He told me and I nodded. "All right, so classes are going to be over in five minutes, better get going." He said as he stood up.

"Jae Bum..." I said as tucked his sleeve "can you keep this a secret, please don't tell anyone." I pleaded him and he nodded.

"Yeah but I think Young Jae noticed you weren't in class all afternoon so you're going to have to tell him. Other than that I won't say a thing." He said winking and helped me up, I thanked him and we both made our way back to our class.

As I got to my class the bell rang and I went in as soon as the teacher went out. I went to my desk to pick up my things but I tripped on my way and found myself on the ground. Ouch, that hurts, I muttered to myself as I tried to get up but my wrist was hurting really bad.

"Hey you should be more careful on where you put your feet! Sad that your knight Young Jae isn't here to help you. Hahahaha" I heard someone say and laugh with other people.

"Oi! You were the one to purposely put your feet there so you better apologise!" I heard someone say behind.

I got up with pain and saw Jae Bum coming closer.

"Why would I apologise, I was here way before her." Said Tae Yong the annoying guy as he stood up.

"Oh well I was here before you, so now apologise." He said as he lightly pushed his chest with his finger.

"Don't touch me!" Said Tea Yong as he took his bag and walked pass Jae Bum bumping shoulders.

"Okay you're definitely not fine, you're coming with me." Said Jae Bum as he took my bag and my other wrist.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"To the convenience store." He replied.

"Why? I'm fine." I told him and he suddenly stopped.

He took my right wrist and touched the side but I whined in pain.

"See you're not fine, plus you didn't eat much." He said as he grabbed my left arm and dragged me. Once we got there he took some medicine and three triangular kimbap. He put some stuff on my wrist and a bandage on top.

"Try not to move it a lot, or else it'll take a while to get better." He told me and I nodded. "Oh and apply this twice a day, so in the morning and at night before going to sleep." He said as he handed me this cream along with a triangular kimbap.

"I will, and thanks." I said as I grabbed what he gave me and started eating. I was really starving, needless to say I finished my food before Jae Bum could take a second bite. He handed me a second one and I brightly smiled and took it.