School

I woke up at 4:59 . I just wanted to sleep but in high school they won't allow you to be late. I normally wake up at 5 so there was no point at all to go back to sleep so I just went ahead and got dressed .Then I went to see if mom and dad were still home but they work from 5-7 so they left already .I got up to wake up Teagon but she was already up. Then I made us both some breakfast. After I put on my makeup and fixed my hair it was time to leave . I am  not popular so everyone just ignores me. I am okay with that it does not bother me . Teagon is two years younger than me and goes to the same school . She is in 9th grade and I am in 11th . So she went to class and so did I . First period was horrible  Mr. Horris gave me an A-. I know that it Is weird to be mad about that but I am a A+ student and he knows that.

      Then second period was my homeroom and it was amazing at first then I got mad . I always get in first just to be prepared and Miss.Jacobs had DONUTS my favorite . When everyone came in she passed them out . Then it got bad  a pop QUIZ . She buttered us up. I mean I aced it but still it does not  mean I like tests. 

      After 6th period I decided to talk to Teagon who also was on Free Period.  

                              "It was okay my lunch was  cold an d I had a pop quiz.How about you?"

                             " Well I guess it was okay "

                            "Oh no it is almost time to go . Tegon go get your stuff." 

      Once we got home it was 3:30. I had home work to do so I was busy . I wasn't sure of what Teagon was doing but she is 14. 

At 4:00 I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't sure of who it was until I opened the door. It was Drew Lautner my crush since kindergarten. He asked me to help him study . So of course I said yes . I was hoping that this would help him to like me or even love me.