The Doctor Visit

I woke up this morning and I felt horrible . So I decided to skip school and go to the doctor. When I got there I told her my symptoms and she ran some tests . She told me I had leukemia. I was very sad . I felt like I was a kid that was told my father was not coming home from war . I was crying so much. She told me with therapy I cold be healed. She gave me a prescription of 5 different  medications.

          As soon as I got home Teagon ran up to me and said "I LOVE YOU" . I told her  " I love you too. But  I have some bad news. I have to wait for mom and dad to get home to tell you"

      Two hours later mom and dad got home. Perfect timing as soon as they walk in Drew came in also.
  "I am ready for my lesson."
    " Drew can you sit down for a second next to Teagon."
As he sat down I said," Mom Dad Teagen  and Drew I skipped school today because I was feeling bad and the    doctor told me some bad news"
      "What is it sissy."
    "I have cancer"
    Drew start crying.  Teagon , mom and dad all did too.
Then after a long silence mom said" Oh, honey what kind and how can we help you be cured"

     "Well, I will need help maintaining my medications. My schoolwork will need to be delivered or brought home to me.  Do you think you can do that for me Drew ?"

       " Yes I guess "

       "  Thanks and mom and dad please let the school know"
  At the same time they both said  " Okay"