Den

Elsa

"Please! Stop!" I shouted but he still wouldn't stop. I was in my wolf form and trying to defend myself from Pitch, who was in his wolf form too. He bit my nose along with my mouth really hard, I let out a whimper. How is he so powerful. He let go of me then pushed me to the snow. He started biting my neck and it fucking hurt. Then he stopped all of a sudden.

Jack

I heard a whimper and followed it through the forest. It was then I saw a black wolf with yellow eyes biting a white one's neck through the trees. It looked really painful, I just had to stop it. That black wolf looked familiar. Of course! He was the leader of the nightmare pack, Pitch! So, I jumped on top of the him pushing him down to the snow. I started growling at him and heard coughing behind me. I turned and saw a girl wearing her icy blue (that ass tho) dress because all wolves have clothes on when they turn back into a human, her hair was a beautiful platinum blonde with loose curls covering her face, but I could tell she was coughing.......blood, onto the snow. She wasn't looking at me but when I turned back at Pitch he was already gone! How? I really didn't care so I quickly ran to the girl.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She coughed a few times before saying,

"I'm *cough* f-fine" she whispered and turned around. She was beautiful! She had flawless pale skin, pink lips, blue eyes and a small nose. She tried to get up but failed.

"Here," I said carrying her bridal style. She stared at me with shocked eyes and she was blushing.

"I'll take you to my den where you can rest" I said before placing her arms around my neck and running into the forest.