Fairy Tail: Who Is This?!

Lucy's POV

Xi-Chan sure is nice! After meeting Loki, she still wants to meet the others! I gladly take out my keys and summon my friends. "Hey everyone!"

They look at me altogether then all at once look at Xi-Chan then back to me. Xi-Chan waves awkwardly and smiles. "Xi-Chan! Meet Aquarius, Virgo, Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius, Leo, Scorpio, Gemini and Capricorn!" Xi-Chan looks shocked to see all of my celestial spirits.

"I- Uh.. Hi?"

She stutters but manages to say hi. Loki winks and I facepalm as I shake my head.

"I'm Xi-Lao, nice to meet you all."

Xi-Lao extends a hand for a handshake but everyone looks at her skeptically. She tucks a strand of her cherry blossom pink hair behind her ear and clears her throat.

"Or not.."

I sigh and glare at them. They have the wrong impression of Xi-Chan!

Loki walks to Xi-Chan and he takes her hand to lay a kiss upon it. Xi-Lao abruptly pulls back her hand and looks at Loki, anger flashing in her eyes. I blink a few times, letting reality sink in.

"Xi-Chan? What's wrong?"

I ask. Xi-Chan twirls her thumbs and smiles.

"Nothing! I was just taken aback, that's all." She says.

I shrug and wave at Natsu. He casually runs over to us with a great big smile plastered onto his face. I blush at the sight. Natsu is so adorable.

"Lucy!"

I look down in embarrassment and clear my throat. "Hi Natsu-Kun."

He stares at me for a while which seems like years and chuckles.

"Why's your face all red?"

I instinctively touch my face and laugh. "My face isn't red, silly! I just.. Have sun burn."

Natsu raises an eyebrow, "I thought you were wearing sunscreen Lucy."

I gulp. "I- Uh- No.. No I wasn't wearing sunscreen!"

Xi-Chan and everyone looks at me. Oops...

"I- I mean.. This is Xi-Chan! She's really nice!"

Natsu looks at her for a moment. Xi-Chan just stands there looking at Natsu.

"Yo Xi-Chan!"

"Hi Natsu."

"You're Sabertooth's new member, right?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Nothing. I was just curious."

Natsu POV

She looks familiar. The way she stares at me. The way she speaks. It all seems so familiar. Like I've met her before.. But that's impossible right?

I chuckle to myself and I hear someone call my name from behind me. I turn to look who it is and I see Wendy running towards me.

"Natsu-Kun! I can't find Chalulu! Do you know where she went?"

I scratch my head and make a face.

"Nope. Gomen (Sorry) Wendy."

She looks down and shakes her head. "It's okay. I'll look for her!"

Wendy runs off and I snap my fingers. I turn around to look at Xi-Lao but she's not there. I look around frantically. I just realized where I'd seen her before, and who she was.

Ai. Ai Quincy.

A/N:

WOAH, cliff hanger and two pov's in one chapter! Haha.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this book lately but it's because I'm running out of ideas for this book, meaning it's going to come to an end soon. But, not that fast. I don't need the ending to be crappy. xD

Hahah, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you all so much for 19k+ reads!