Fairy Tail: Who Is This?!

Ai's PoV

I was frantically searching for a quick, easy and approachable plan to get rid of Lucy. She'd be trouble for me. I wracked my brain but, it was of no use. Absolutely no ideas sparked. 

I was a master at thinking of plans. This was the first time I wasn't. I clutched my head in agony and disbelief. It's not like it's impossible to get rid of Lucy, there was obviously a way that my brain wasn't getting to.

I tapped my long nails on the bar counter making quiet little 'tick tick' sounds. My hair cupped my face making me look elegant, however, my arched and furrowed angry eyebrows took that elegance down a level. 

I wanted to flip something. Possibly a table. I wanted to flip a table and for it to hit Lucy. That's what I wanted, but, I controlled myself. 

I need a drink and immediately sake ran through my thoughts. 

I ordered a sake and twiddled my thumbs in sync, back into my thoughts of getting rid of Lucy. 

I could always just make her disappear, but, it's not like they wouldn't find her. I could just straight up kill her? No no, that would only make things worse for me. Besides, I did just arrive, if something happens too soon, all the blame will be put on me. 

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and sighed. 

A/N:

HEY GUYS! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER AND I KNOW MOST OF YOU THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS DISCONTINUED BUT IT ISN'T! I WAS JUST IN A WRITER'S BLOCK AND I THINK I'M SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF IT. 

I'M SORRY IF I WAS RUSTY WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE EXCUSE ANY ERRORS I'VE MADE FOR NOW. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THOUGH! HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT :D

P.S. 

FOR THOSE OF YOU READING TGHWP, I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE THAT VERY SOON TOO!