Love has its ups and downs

"Hey babe" J.c. said on the phone. I was so excited that he finally called.He has been in Californa in a while with his O2L buddies."Hey' you said to J.c. "I know its been awhile since I saw you but when i get back i promise i'll make it up to you" said J.c. i can tell he was smiling through the phone I didn't know what he ment by that but i was excited."Just 2 more days left then i'll be back home.K babe?" jc said."Ok" you said.'Well i gota go me an the boys are making a video.Love you"J.c. said. "Love you too babe" I said then hung up. I was still a little bit sad that he wasn't coming home until 2 days but i decided to let these 2 days go by fast. I decided to go to the club even though J.c. doesn't like me going alone. I put on some red lipstick,curled my hair,put on a little black dress and put on some wedges. "DAMN i look good" I said. I got a taxi and drove to the club. When i got in it was already begging to get hot an you could see a lot of tipsy people.I decided to sit at the bar and check through my messages. love you babe see you soon the text said. I started smiling like crazy.The bartender probably thought i was weird but when your this in love it really doesn't matter. I replied cant wait see you soon love you too babe ;) xoxo lexi. When i got finish texting i looked up to see this handsome man(but obviously not as handsome as j.c. ) "Hey babe watchu doing in the club alone" the man said. Ew i thought in my mind "i hate it when boys try to hard" i thought. "Not looking for you that's for damn sure" I said."Mmmmm someones sassy it'll be harder for me to bring you in my bed but i think it'll work out" he said scooting way to close invading my privacy . I pushed him and decided to go to the dance floor but not before i got a drink. I asked the bartender to give me some rum. It tasted sooooo good . I gulped the alchol surprised that i even finished it.When i got to the dance floor everything seem blurred and slow then everything went black.