Thanksgiving!

(Sorry, in my last chapter, I forgot someone. The one with blue eyes and black hair is named Jeb. Also, they don't know I'm writing this, but they prefer if I call them by their anime nicknames)

"Hey, Sam! Wake up!" Chucks voice rang through my sleep. I'm not sure about you, but I'm not a morning person. I shot him one of my eVil looks, which sent him running. I noticed Brett running after him yelling,"I didn't think you'd actually do that!" I chuckled and turned the other way to sleep.

When I woke up, my 6 friends were playing on the computer so I watched over them. They thought it was creepy when they first saw me, but they then turned their attention to the game. An announcement rang over the intercom. Thanksgiving Dinner will begin in 1 hour, I glanced at the time on the computer. Wow! I had slept till 3 pm.

*****************************************************************************************************

Finally, at Thanksgiving Dinner, there was tasty fall food. We got called down to the gym, and picked our plates and started eating. My plate was Turkey with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, boiled cabbage, and carrots. It tasted amazing!

When I got back to the room, I climbed to my bunk, and drifted off to sleep. Yes, still in my day clothes.