Chapter 5

Rashad Pov

"What Do You Have To Do That's So Urgent 'Shad" Tyh'Nahri Asked , Hoping In My Car. She's Been On My Ass About My Where-Abouts And Although She's Just Looking Out For Me , I Feel That It Doesn't Concern Her .

"I'm Going To Handle Some Business ,Ma. Can You Just Chill Til We Make It To Mama A's ?" I Questioned , Praying That She Agrees. Sadly , My Prayers Went Unanswered

"Rashad ,You Don't Have To Lie To Me . You Can Hide It From Gmama But I Know You're In The Drug Game ."She Replied

"That's Where You're Wrong ;You Don't Know What You're Talking About .Just Chill Out " I Sighed Getting Irritated .

I Don't Want Her Knowing About All That. She Has Other Things To Be Worrying About Other than Me . But Umm I Will Say I Have Been In The Game For Some While Now And Things Are Starting To Get More Complex Than They Usually Are . I Don't Want The Two Most Important Women Of My Life Knowing About The Situation For Their Safety. If Anything Were To Happen And Me Or The Homies Aren't Around At The Moment , They Can Easily Deny That I'm In The Game Or Know Anything About It .

But .. I Will Eventually Let Them Know . I Have To Make A Lot Of Decisions And Playing It Safe Is Key .

"Yeah , Whatever . You Better Not Get Yourself Killed ; I Don't Know How Me Or Granny Would Handle That . You're The Only Man We Got Out Here" She Started " Plus , I'd Have To Miss Your Funeral To Fuck Off Whoever Caused It " I Chuckled At Her Statement

One Thing About My Lil Sis Is , She Ain't No Scary Female . She Says What She Feels And Means It . Ain't No Other Way To It And She Savage ! But Y'all Already Knew That

Tyh'Nahri POV

"Tell Mama A I'll Be Back Later On " He Said As I Got The Car .

"Aight && Be Careful 'Shad , I'm Serious"

"Now These Other Niggas May Need Some Parental Guidance But I'm A Thug .I Don't Need To Be Careful" He Said Before Pulling Off. That Boy Something Else . I Got Into The House And Smelled Granny's Homemade Peach Cobbler , Ooo , How I Loved It. Nobody And I Mean NOBODY Can Cook Peach Cobbler Better Than My Granny .

She Puts Her Blood , Sweat And Tears In This Cobbler And Its The Best . "Hey Baby . How Was School ? " She Asked Pulling The Cobbler Out Of The Oven . "It Was Okay . Nothing Like Home Tho " I Replied Remembering How Me And My Best friends Would Walk To The Bus Stop And The Conversations We'd Have On The Bus. I Really Miss My Girls.

"You Can't Do Anything About That Babygirl . That's Just How It Is Until You Meet Your New Friends"I Nodded My Head In Agreeance && Jogged Upstairs . I Decided To Shower And Play Dress Up Since I Had Nothing Else To Do And Nobody To Kick It With .

I Pulled Out My Make-Up Kits That Had Several Varieties Of Colors && Shades In Them , Opened My Closet Door And Walked In To Look At What I Was Going To Match Up . Next , I Brought All My Hair Devices Out . My Wand , Straighteners , In-Styler And Everything Else . I Was Determined To Look Good In My Fantasy ! I Decided To Do A Chill Yet Classy Look.

I Pulled Out My Blue And Gold Heels , Blue Skinny Jeans , A Black Shirt And A White Jacket To Go Over It . My Gold Cross Necklace With My All Black Strapless Purse . Since My Hair Was Already Straight I Decided To Just Add My Make-Up ; It Doesn't Make Sense To Curl Your Hair Then Straighten It Again . Plus I Need My Hair , I Am Not Trying To Be Like Those Females With No Edges And Swear Up And Down It Was From A Perm Gone Wrong.

Anyways , I Applied My Make Up And Was Applying My Mascara Since My Wings Were Already Slayed . I Took A Couple Of Pictures Then Added My Geek . "Wait Till I Glow Up And Be On That Money Train . Niggas Gone Be Chopping From Left To Right ! " I Laughed To Myself Out Loud ."But Ima Stunt On 'Em . If You Couldn't Fw Me When I Was Down , Tf I Look Like Fwu While I'm Up" I Was Literally Rolling .I Know Exactly How Ima Start Acting !