chapter one

coras prov:

yes i understand moving across the globe isn't normal for a 16 year old girl but if you knew the life I lived you'd do the same thing. but honestly I don't want to get into that dark part of my life. I'd rather move on and find a safe place to start a real life at.

"Flight 2116 to South Korea is now boarding"

shit well it's to late to turn back now.

the reason there's no sappy goodbye is bc my family has left me behind. they all wanted to live separate lives from eachother bc in reality we were each others problem. if one explosion happened. a bigger one was seconds from happening.

"ticket ma'am" the lady asked quite annoyed.

"oh yea, sorry" I replied quickly and pulled out my ticket.

"Have a night flight miss" she ushered me into the aircraft since I was the last person in line to get on the plane.

"wait" she jerked me back and looked me dead in the eyes.

"be careful, there's things people don't know about in Korea, things nobody can find out about"

"what do you mean?"

"just be careful and don't rush into things"

Before I could ask her another question she pushed me into the aircraft where they rushed me to my seat where I got mentally prepared for this 16 hour flight.