New guy New feelings

I woke up this morning ready to go to hell. I put on my black The Walking Dead jacket, a white t-shirt,black jeans and black converse. I look in the mirror same as always. I look worthless, pathetic, I look like I'm nothing. My eyes are as red as blood. My cheeks are marked with the tears that have been running down them. My arms have more scars everyday knowing that no one will notice them. I don't believe in makeup. Makeup only makes it worse. I can't hide my pain anymore. I cry in the middle of class were no one sits. Hoping that someday Aggie, Maya,  Farkle, and Lucas will come back to me and make me smiley Riley again. But I gave up on that a long time ago. I walked out my room to hear the cries of my mother. One time I walked in her room and she through a beer bottle at me. Still have the scar and probably some of the bottle still in me. I walk out the door and look back one more time. No Aggie eating cereal watching Mr. Googly. No Ava and my mom arguing. No more Maya. No more Farkle. No more Corey. No more Lucas. No more Riley. I walk out the door with tears streaming down my face. How could everything just fall apart like that? It was all so sudden. I was on my way to school when I stopped In front of a building. An apartment. Maya's apartment. It was just like yesterday when I was too scared to stay at Maya's house then it wasn't so bad. I miss those memories. I started to walk to school again asking myself what did I do wrong? I finally got to hell. The worst possible place to go. I open the doors only to be pushed down by her and him. I look up to see them holding hands laughing and kissing. It hurts so much. She took my place and I lost him. My eyes start to water. I felt myself get lifted up by a strong figure. "Are you ok?!" He asked. I look behind me to see three boys. One with a cowboy hat. Another with a blue shirt. The last one with a red and blue shirt. I guess the one with the hat saw the tears run down my face. "Have you been crying?" He asked. I still don't answer. I put my head down and get on my knees to pick up my books. The one with the red and blue shirt gets on his knees to help me. Then I feel his thumb under my chin. He lifts it up. "Keep you head up princess or your crown will fall." He said. "It's already fallen." I whisper only that he can hear. I hurry and grab my books before any of them ask my name or try to help me. I don't need help. Yes you do. No I . You need someone to help you. No I don't. Stop denying it. It's the truth. No it's not. I should have seen it coming. They left me. I hurry to class before the bell can ring. I took my seat in the back were no one sits but me. I sit back and cross my arms with my head down. Then something came to my mind.

Flashback
"Lucas..." "Yeah?" "Promise me that we will always stick together." I said as I took a French frie. "I promise." He said as he kissed my cheek making me blush. "Lucas... I miss Maya." I said as the tears started to roll down my cheek. Then I felt his thumb wipe them away. "It's ok. I'm here. I'm never going to leave you. We are forever. I'm always here." Lucas said. "I love you Luke." I said using my nickname for him. He smirked "I love you too Riles." Lucas said as he brought his face closer to mine. I pressed my lips against him only to have the taste of... cherry😔. I feel him smirking in the kiss. I thought that it was all in my head. Maybe it was nothing. But really it was everything. We pull apart and snuggled on top of his car.
3weeks later
I call him. It's been two weeks since I have seen him. It rung three times before he answered. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey Luke. We're are you I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today." I said. "Sorry can't. At home sick. Well bye!" He said then hung up. The tears rushed down my cheeks. He is not really home. He is with her. She's taking my place.
Flashback over

My thoughts were interrupted by three people. One sitting I front of me, one sitting next to me and the other sitting across from me. It's like they were protecting me. "What do you think your doing?" I asked not making contact. "Uh sitting next to a beautiful girl? What does it look like?" He asked. That made me blush. Don't fall for the trick. Don't fall for it. Don't fall- too late.😧😔