MESSAGE TO MY PEEPS

Hello everyone,

This is just a short message from me to you all. You guys are all wondering why there is a bit of familiarity between Natsu Dragneel and Lucy. I really do not want to spoil anything at all, or reveal any relevant details, because if I did, that'll just ruin the surprise/mystery in the main arc of this story.

But what I CAN confirm is that, yes, Natsu and Lucy do have a past bond; and that bond will be the sole factor that threatens their relationship as good friends and possibly lovers. I take that back. They'll probably won't fall for each other at all. Oh well, all you have to do is just "Expect the Unexpected".

Sounds lame, I know.

I am in the process of finishing an essay that is three weeks overdue (for university, that is). I am absolutely on the brink of failure, so right now I'm doing my best to get it over and done with. Anyway, my plan is to rewrite some bits in the story (there won't be major changes, just additions in dialogue and so on) and then start Chapter 4. Let's just hope that it's going to be interesting and compensating for your commitment to this story and patience.

Before I finish, I just want to tell you I am glad that I have wonderful supporters for my story. I did not expect it to this popular (okay, not THAT popular. My writing still has a LONG way to go in order to be able to compare it to classics and modern masterpieces). Right now, I'm just a measly first year university student with two jobs and only one best friend in the world (that's you, Caitlin!) who procrastinates a lot, is a HUGE glutton, and absolutely, manically perfectionism-oriented. But you guys are encouraging me to continue and I am thankful for it.

God, I suck at letters expressing gratitude. Oh well, whatever.