Blurb

What happens when a microorganism enters your body? Where does it go and what happens to it?

A pathetic but idealistic bacteria named Micro aspires to fulfill a dream he himself knows to be impossible: to become helpful and beneficial to all of life. But how can he achieve this when all he does is destroy it? But everything changes when fate brings him to the beautiful and massive internal network of the human body. He then considers this sudden situation as a chance to finally prove his worth as something more than just a disease carrying agent. But as he starts exploring the vast spaces of the human body, he quickly discovers that it's going to take a lot more than a few steps to reach his life-long goal, and why some dreams just can never come true.

CocoNote: 

New story. Sorry. I just can't let go of this one. I really, really, really want to get this started so it'll serve as an inspiration for me to finish my current story (The Otherworldly World of Animals). I'm taking a break from the fantasy/romance genre. Yup, you read right, Daybreak is officially on hiatus, but it's not like anyone's reading it either. Anyway, I hope that you'll stay in tune for this brand new one!