Chapter 4

Chapter 4

EILEEN'S POV

I woke up to Niall jumping on my bed screaming and all the boys standing around my bed laughing at him.

"Really,Niall, I've been home for not even a full 24 hours yet and your already picking on me!" I exclaimed as I rolled over and pulled the blanket over my face.

"We'll duh that's what big brothers are for!" He said laughing. "Umm little brother" I corrected him.

"Little brother? Nailler you've been lying to us all this time?!" Harry exclaimed. "I did not we are twins no one really older or younger" "WHAT?!,Louis yelled, your a twin!? I feel like everything you've told is a lie!"he said making this way over the top stupid.

"Yes true but I was popped out first soo technically I'm older by 3 minutes!" I said my head still under the covers. "Always have to be technical now don't you El"

"Well if you guys don't mind I would like to take a shower and get dressed... Soo if-"I said being cut of by Harry. "oh we don't mind." He said with a smirk in his face and he just stood there. "Eww"Niall said. "Come on lads lets go downstairs" "ugh Niall your such a boner kill."Harry murmured."eww again" Niall said as they all slowly shuffled out. Well at least I could count on Niall to get me way from these crazy boys.

LOUIS'S POV

We all slowly shuffled out of Eileen's room after leaving her to get ready and shower. We went down the stairs and and plopped on the couch.

"So what do you guys think of El?" Niall asked us after grabbing some Oreos. "She's pretty cool" we all kind of agreed. "Well I'm super glad you guys like her."Niall said stuffing his face.

"Well I'm hungry."Niall said. "Um when are you not?!"zayn said laughing. " actually I'm kind of hungry too." Harry said turning he attention away from the tv that he had turned on. "Well we could go to I Hop?"I said seeing if they wanted to."yes!"Niall gladly agreed with me."okay well someone should go tell Eileen." Liam mentioned. "Nose goes!"Niall screamed and all the boys touched their noses. "Lou you lost." Zayn said pointing at me. "I did not!"I argued with the boys. They finally made me go after all. I actually didn't mind going to tell her. I liked Eileen. She was super pretty and she seemed so nice and funny. I just didn't want to let the guys know I liked her.

I heard her singing in the shower as I walked down the hall towards her room. It made me grin. she actually was a fantasic singer. I knocked 2 times before opening the door. But apparently she hasn't heard either of those knocks because when I opened to door, there she was standing away from me and just dropped her towel, snapping her bra on. Then slipping on a pink thong and some shorts.

My eyes were probably 3 inches out of my skull as I starred for a moment. Then I slowly and quietly backed up and closed the door. I decided I would pretend that that had never happen so I wouldn't embarrass her. I counted to 20 to give a couple of seconds to gather herself before I knocked on the door, this time making sure she had heard me.

"Come in." Eileen said back because this time she had heard me. i turned the door knob and walked in. this time Eileen was wearing some white high waisted shorts with a hot pink tank top. "hey Eileen" "oh hey Lou" she said while walking into the bathroom to hang up her towel. " so me and the lads were going to go to I Hop i was wondering if you wanted to come with, or we could pick you something up."i said secretly wishing she would come."oh yeah i would love to go,but would you guys mind waiting like 10 mins?" she said with a little pouty face, starring at me with big hoping we would wait."yeah I'm sure the other lads wont mind."i replied."awesome ill be down in 10 then" "alright"i said grabbing the door handle and walking out of her room and back down the stairs to the rest of the lads.