Chapter 5

Ashley's P.O.V.

It had been almost two weeks since Andy and I got together and today was gonna be the day I asked him on our real first date. Since it was a Saturday, I was going to surprise Andy at his house. I pulled into his driveway, walked up to his door and knocked enthusiastically.

There were footsteps behind the door when the knob turned to reveal a flustered looking Andy. "ASH!!!!" he screamed, leaping into my arms. "Hey buddy!" I replied with a huge grin on my face. He started walking toward the basement and motioned for me to follow, so that's exactly what I did closing the door behind me.

We entered his room and the walls were covered with band posters and what looked to be song lyrics? "Hey Andy? Do you write songs?" I asked cautiously, knowing how he can be closed off at times. "Uh, um, yeah I do. I wanna start a band someday." That was so cool! I decided to drop it, seeing as he was becoming uncomfortable about the topic.

I walked over to where he was sat on the bed and sat next to him, with my arm around his waist and my head in his shoulder. "Hey babe?" I asked. "Mhm?" "Would you like to go on our first real date today?" The words came out a bit more anxious than I had planned but he didn't seem to notice. "YES YES YES!!!!! IWOULD LOVE TOO!" He screamed while jumping Up and down.

"Let's go let's go let's go!" He said while attempting to pull me off the bed and up the stairs with his skinny body. "Ok, let's go." We- well I walked up the stairs while Andy kind of ran up them, and all I could do was laugh at how happy he was. We made it to my car and u started driving to the beach.

Andy's P.O.V.

We got in the car, and the whole time ash was driving, I was jamming out to the Asking Alexandra playing on the radio. We finally arrived to the location of our date... which was the beach!! Ash and I both got out of the car, and he started running towards something in the distance. As I got closer I could tell it was a picnic that he had set up for us!! "Awe Ash! It's beautiful!" I said. "Thanks" he replied, while blushing a bright shade of pink. I couldn't help my self but chuckle. "Hey! Not funny!" He laughed while playfully throwing one of the cushion he had brought to sit on at me.

We both fell in to a laughing fit as I walked over to him and started to kiss him.

Ashley's P.O.V.

Andy walked over and started kissing me. We stood like that for about a minute, when I pulled away before thing got too heated. Besides, there was food to be eaten and I was starving! "Um shouldn't we eat before we start anything, my little batman?" I questioned. "Oh yeah right, sorry"

I opened the picnic basket to reveal the many sandwiches I had made for lunch, considering the amount Andy eats. I started out by handing him two, while taking out the same for me. The hole time we were eating, we were either laughing or talking with each other, and it was the best date I had ever been on.

Time lapse: after date

WARNING! SMUT AHEAD. IF YOU DINT LIKE IT, GO FUCK YOURSELF! (OR SKIP TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER) thumbs up if you got the reference👍

Still Ash's P.O.V.

After the date, we decided to go back to my place, since my parents won't be home until late tonight. We walked in the door and up the stairs to my room, where I shut the door and decided to pick up what we started earlier. I pushed Andy onto the bed and started kissing him passionately. He licked my bottom lip, and king for entrance. I obliged as we fought for dominance and he won, and explored my mouth.

He started kissing down my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Once he did, he started sucking hard, causing me to moan. He seemed satisfied as he lifted his shirt over his head, while I did the same. He continued to trail kisses down my torso, outlining my outlaw tattoo with his tongue. He made it to the waist band of my pants, and removed them, leaving me in my boxers showing my election through the thin fabric. He started palming me through the boxers, while coming beck up to kiss me, while I was moaning in between each kiss.

After what felt like forever, he finally went back and removed my boxers, letting my erection spring free.  He took my member in his mouth, and started to bob his head up and down, causing me to moan even louder than before. "I-I'm gonna cum" I moaned. All of a sudden, Andy stopped his movements and said "Not before I get you inside me" Damn his voice got husky when he was turned on.

I anxiously removed his pants and boxers in June swift motion watching his considerably large length spring free. He turned around as I slipped in a condom, then began to thrust in and out of him. Before long, we were both moaning and Andy was screaming my name when he came all over the bed, while I spilled into the condom. We collapsed into a sweaty heap, and looked at each other with on in our eyes.

A/N
So here's the next chapter. Ik it sucks but I wanted to post something for you guys. I might have to put this story on hold for a while because I have a lot coming up with school and shit but I will try my hardest to post stuff. I'm also running short on ideas so if you guys have any you can dm me or comment. Thanks.