Chapter 7

Andy's P.O.V.

I woke up to see that Ashley had left, and to hear dishes in the kitchen. He must have left when my mom came home. I got dressed and went downstairs to see that there were hamburgers made on the table. I sat down as my mom walked into the room. "Just in time for dinner."

Time Lapse. Next Day.

As I got to school, I went to my locker and to first class. I scanned the room to see that Ash wasn't there. Odd, he usually would have texted that he wouldn't be at school. The teacher hasn't come in yet so I left the class and decided to skip school and look for Ash.
I walked to his house to see that his parents were still home. I knocked on the door and his mom answered. "Oh hey Andy, aren't you supposed to be at school?" She asked curious. "Uh yeah but I was worried when I saw that Ash wasn't at school today. Do you know where he is?" I said in a rushed tone, wanting my baby to be by my side.  "I-I thought he slept at your house.  He's not here.  Where the hell is he?!" Ash's mom said loudly and worriedly.  We decided to split up and drive around the town to look for him before calling the police. 
        Since I didn't have a car, I was walking around, about ready to go back to Ash's house and tell his dad to call the police when I walked by the park and saw a figure dressed in black sprawled across a park bench.  In hopes that it was Ashley, I ran over to the figure. 
        It was Ash!  But when I took a closer look I could see he was unconscious and had bruises, that weren't from last night. (A/N: 😏) I quickly grabbed Ash's phone and called the cops and they also released an ambulance.  I then called his mom and told them to come to the park.  About five minutes later Ashley's mom came running over, and I heard the sirens of the ambulance in the distance.

A/N:
I know it's short and I haven't posted in a while but things keep getting in the way.  Hopefully I'll get to post more often.