11.Humans

Standing still on a road that leads to a definite destiny,                                                                                                  waiting for someone to show me the right way.

Wonderingly watching that no one wants to hold my hand,                                                                                                   noticing humans bursting out burning words.

Those words are drawing marks on my skin and soul,                                                                                                              destroying my beauty and are murdering my feelings.

I'm going to fight the world to return me what's mine,                                                                                                              none will see I am bleeding they are still crushing me.

It's not the land that matters, it's all about humans,                                                                                                                   humans that are sober blooded and with mortified hearts.

Measure your mortality, you're still going to die,                                                                                                                           death is a blessing and you want immortality just to suffer.

And the only thing I want is the warmth of the sun,                                                                                                                      the lambency of a lamp isn't enough to bright up the world. 

Intensity of cold will die with the death of darkness,                                                                                                                   because it's not fit to hold a candle to ablaze.