Notes and Epilogue

After all that cheesy talk... Liz stepped back to let go... but Matt still wanted this to go on.

"What are you doing?" He asked the brunette maiden stuck in his arms.

"Aren't you gonna let me go already?" She tried to struggle and escape from his arms but no luck. He's stronger now... not like that limpy kid back then.

"You said... I wish that this could go on forever... " He tried mimicking her and teasing her.

"But it's late.. I have to go home..."

"Then I'll walk you home." He smiled down at her. Looking at the hazel orbs of her.

"O-ok then."

"Like this..." 

"WHAT?!" She was so surprised on what came out of this guy that she hit his stomach with her elbow like a reflex of her body. What is he thinking really... saying things like that... doesn't he feel a little embarassed even a bit.

"Oww... Y-you haven't changed at all." He stroked his stomach where she hit him... bad.

I may have said before that fairy tales does not come true in real life. People will not be randomly sing when you're in love... in fact you will be sulking with yourself dumbfounded not knowing that you already are in love.  Music will not just play in the background when you got yourself heartbroken. You sure can find your prince charming, but he might not be the right person to be with. I am happy that I didn't have a dreamy fictional-fairy tale-like first love, because this... this is better than fairy tales... because I'm not dreaming.. and this is reality.

###

Notes:

I'm do not really have an idea what would they look like but... some ideas?

Matt (I haven't thought of a Last Name, sorry)

181 cm (5'9")

72 kg (159 lbs)

Hair Color: Light Brown Hair

Eye Color: Gray

Liz

167 cm (5'5")

53 kg (117 lbs)

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

OKAY. Confession: These whole story was actually what I wanted to be my first love story... but It just stopped right there in the awkwardness stage(...being part of a Band) And I really didn't know what that guy's thoughts... though I totally moved on from him... but we never know hahaha... anyways we're here for the story.... not my lovestory.

I am proudly Filipino but it's good to try English.

Well.. I used some songs that inspired me and actually used my favorite lines.

Taylor Swift - The Story Of Us

Taylor Swift - All Too Well

Taylor Swift - Made Up You (this is an unrealesed song you might not be familiar with it)

Hunter Hayes - Wanted (sorry I got addicted to this song)

You see, I'm a hard core swiftie. I think it almost looked like a songfic

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. I MEAN. this is my first finished work, I always end up leaving them totally forget what to do with them anymore. If you('ll) vote... please do... Thank You...

Please, if you have some thoughts, just comment it. And I'm sorry for the typos, errors, and grammatical errors.

I'm taking a challenge that if this get like 500+ reads or votes... I'll maybe post some drabbles... or Matt's POV. Idk. Something for me to give back love. (before school starts or busy days...)

AGAIN. THANK YOU READER. ILY. from Me.

**This is what a drabble looks like.

WHAT I REALLY WANT.

They're already infront of the convience store on the way home, because she again want's to eat, she's always hungry anyways. She scanned all the snacks but can't seem to find something good. 

"What do you want?" There he goes again, not answering her as if he didn't heard her... she thought, aren't he full of himself?

"MATT." We'll this time, he really was out of his mind, rather deep in thought.  

"Mn?" He looked at her, he just can't still believe that he got the girl.

"I said.. What do you want?" She grabbed a chocolate chip and strawberry flavored sticks.

"What I want... hmmm... well... I just want to wrap you up in my arms,"

And suddenly, he grabbed her from the back, making the girl stiff.

"Kiss your lips..." Then he let out a peck in her lips from behind the brunette locks.

"I want to call you mine..." He whispered gently to her ear, delicately let her go as he faced her directly and snatched the things she's holding. And cautiously slipped his warm hands unto hers.

"I want to hold your hand forever and never let you forget it." Brushing the tuft of bangs off her face, tinted the maiden's cheek crimson.

"I want to make you fe--" She clasped his free hand to cover his lover's mouth to prevent him speaking such embarrasing things. Heck! How did this happened? They're not even going out yet, and he's doing such things.

"What are you doing?!" She silently shouted at him, slowly taking her prim palm off his face.

"Didn't you asked me what I wanted?" He jerked off grinning her. She really is acting so cute. Damn. I'm such a lucky bastard being loved by this woman.

"I asked you what snack you want!" Dummy. Really. Making her all weird.

"Hahaha. You're all red!" He bent his back a bit to meet Liz's level, not that she's a shortie but he's still a man. "What about you? What do you want?"  

"A chocolate chip. Or a cake. Something sweet." She pretended that nothing happened at all.

"I mean what do you want." He still hadn't let go off her hand, and squeezed it a bit waiting for an answer.

"W-well... All I want is just what I have got." She slyly smiled paying the snack she bought in the cashier. I already have you, silly.