Not The First Love I Expected (OPEN to PUBLIC)

(A/N: This is just the same as the private one)

You could feel the tension building up in the hallway. It's that time again, it's just almost past noon... 

"As expected, it's the Treasurer again. Who is the stubborn one this time?" 

"Oh. It's ahmm... Kyle? That's him, right?" 

"Liz sure have it hard. She's not even really a part of the Council" 

You could hear girls talking about it from the open window pane from the class next to our class.

"Hey, Don't even think about of running away. Kyle Daniels, I know you were aleady told about the contributions about the sports fest. Today's the deadline you know that right?" 

"Yeah.. Sorry, Sorry. Next time. I sure will" 

After trying to apologize, he ran away. 

"What? That's what you said-- ... last time." 

He disappeared from her sight before I even knew it. 

"I promise!"

It's almost just an echo coming from the end of the hallway. 

"Running in the hallways is even prohibited" 

Although most of the times, I would chase after them, now I didn't bother to. 

I leaned on the wall and sighed in disbelief. Then Steve took a light pat on my back.

"You know, you could always tell the president that you want to quit. It's not like it's your job or anything." 

"No, it's fine. This is just a little thing to help President. And I volunteered for it." 

"Although you're not really an official member of the Council.. You really are enthusiastic about it." 

"Oh well, Just being entitled as the Special Member of the Council give me honor. That's good for me." 

"Well, who knows, maybe next year you'll be elected as the president?" 

"No, that's the real thing. I may not be able to handle it.'" 

Here in South Eastern School, We only have 5 members in the council including the President, naturally. Which is divided into different committee. But for some reason this year, The president, who coincidentally my childhood friend, Alex asked for help, he didn't really assigned me, I volunteered, well kinda, for the Special Position, the Treasurer. Well, my duty is just simple. It's just to take care of all fund raising, contributions for different festivals and expenses of extra curricular activities such as feild trips.

"Here you go, before I end up just like him." Matt handed me his contribution for the fest. 

"Ahh. you know me so well." I tousled his hair and played with it. 

"Eeeh? Stop it, Liz." He tries to fix it but, its unmanageable already. haha, My fault. 

"What... Hahaha, don't even try to fix it. It's all messed up" 

"You seemed really stressed about that Kyle huh?" 

"Hmm.. maybe. It's just that... he's getting on my nerves already. It's what, the fifth time I reminded him about this." 

"So you really are troubled with it. then I'll be your stress reliever." I, again, tousled this hair... it almost looked like a bird's nest when I stopped. Then, poked his neck... where the almost died choking.