Chapter 12- Lacy's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. The sun was shining, blindingly. I was in a horrible mood. My dad's words about forgiving him kept repeating over and over in my mind...

I greeted Kellz half-heartedly and he immediately recognized my sadness. After we talked about it, I got late lunch-early dinner for all of us. I went to Taco Bell and got tacos. I also made refried beans and fried rice for the sides. After eating we went to the store for stuff for Casie's visit this weekend

Kellz was in the studio for most of the rest of the day and again on Friday until Casie arrived.

Casie arrived at 11:37. She swung open the front door and ran to Kellz. "Daddy!" she exclaimed. "Hi baby! Do you got all your stuff?" Casie kissed his cheek. "Yes, mommy has it!" Vanessa laughed and handed me her bag. "I brought some toys and books and coloring books and all that with her to keep her busy. She usually goes to bed around 8:3O. She's been waking up in the middle of the night to go pee and doesn't fall back asleep though . Try to make sure she does." Kellz and I both nodded. "Alright." Kellz said. Vanessa leaned down to give
Casie a kiss. "Give mommy kisses." Casie kissed Vanessa. "I'll see you Sunday." Casie nodded and Vanessa walked out of the door. Casie grabbed Kellz' leg and looked up at him. "Daddy, I'm hungry." she said. Kellz and I both laughed. "Ofcourse you are!" we said at the same time. We all went to the kitchen together.

The house had been quiet all day because Ashleigh, the boys, and Summer were all on the road until Monday. Kellz and I decided to take Casie to the park.

We played with her for about 30 minutes when a woman about Kellz' age and her daughter approached Kellz. "Oh my God! You're Machine Gun Kelly!" Kellz smiled. "Yes. You are?" he said, politely. "My name is Brittany! You are the fucking BEST!" Kellz laughed. "Thanks!" Brittany took out her phone and looked at me. "Do mind taking a picture of us?" I shook my head no and grabbed her phone. I scooted back and took their picture. "There you go." she took her phone and practically ran off shouting "LACE THE FUCK UP!" I watched her run and shook my head, laughing. "Fans are crazy, man. But I love every single one of 'em. Even the crazy ones who try to sneak in my dressing room just to see me naked." I laughed, half-heartedly. I don't know what about her it was, but something about that girl irked me.

We headed home about 15 minutes later, with me carrying a sleeping Casie in my arms. Kellz laid her on the couch beside him and kissed her as he sat beside her. I took the seat next to him and we watched TV for a few hours, until I fell asleep.

I was woken up to Kellz shaking me. "Baby, wake up. Dinner's done." I looked around me. Kellz had carried me to his bed. "Okay, I'm coming." I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun and washed my hands and then made my way into the kitchen.

Kellz had made a store-bought pepperoni pizza. Casie was already eating, with pizza sauce all on her face. We ate in silence and then Casie and I played with her barbies in the living room.

A little while later, Kellz and Iput Casie to bed. "I love you." he told her. "I love you too, youngin". He replied. "Night Lacy!" I smiled, "Night, beautiful." Casie kissed Kellz and kissed me on the cheek and I turned out the light.

We watched our movie and then Kellz turned over to me. "I think we should tell my fans about us." he said.