Chapter 3

"We're ordering pizza, want some?" asks Jack J as I'm about to exit the living room.PIZZA! I look back at him with a you know i do look. He smiles.

"I'm heading upstairs, call me when the pizza is here.!" I tell him and go to the staircase.

I grab my suitcase and book bag and head to my room. Oh how I missed my room. I unlock it with the key, guess I won't be using the key since the cat is outta the bag.The smell of my favorite perfume greats me! I sigh. I start to take out my clothes and put it in in the bin of dirty clothes. UGH! I'll have to do my laundry later.I put my book bag in it's hook and take out my precious laptop. Since i just came from school and then here I decide to take a shower to refresh. Once I'm done I get out and dry myself and put on my robe. I start to dry my hair and then apply my daily makeup just because there's a pack of hot boys downstairs. I then change into a white basic crop top, black cardigan, and dark grey joggers. I put on pink socks and then I slip on my Adidas slippers. I put my dried hair in a messy bun. I grab my phone and go downstairs. As I make it down the stairs I hear them yelling, laughing, and basically making noise.

"Is the pizza, here?!" i yell over all the noise.

"No..." answers Cameron with a grin. I'm sorry but he's dam hawttt! Just then the doorbell rings. Everyone is silent. "That must be the pizza guy!" yells Jack G. See me and Jack are obsessed with food, must be a sibling thing. Jack J gets up and walks to the front door, I follow him. 2 teenage boys are holding 9 pizza boxes each plus 3 coca colas!DANG! Jack hands him the money and directs them to the kitchen. They drop it in the counter and leave. The boys get crazy and run in the kitchen. "HOLD UP!" I yell before this turns into World War 2 in here. Thankfully there's some girls so it wouldn't be weird. "One bye one!" I say grabbing 2 slices of pizza first and pouring some soda.

"HEEEY!" all the boys whine. I laugh.

"Ladies first!" i reply. I notice Jack G a bit more relaxed now that he doesn't have to keep me a secret.

After eating, we all settle in the living room. Both Jacks start to introduce me to everybody.

"That's Cameron Dallas , Nash Grier ,and that's Matthew Espinosa and together they make...." says Jack J. Then the three of them yell "CASHEW!!"

"Then that's Taylor Caniff , Carter Reynolds or Mr Carter , that's Aaron Carpenter!" then says Jack G

"Over here we have, Shawn Mendes , Jacob Whitesides , and this guy is Jake Foushee." says Jack J pointing to a couch with 3 boys. Shawn is gorgeous!

"These 2 cuties are Hayes Grier and Daniel Skye! Hayes is Nash's younger brother" says Jack G pinching their cheeks.

"This is Sammy Wilkson and this Twan and that's the famous Twaimz" exclaims Jack J. Dam, Sammy!

"Now the females of Magcon! We have Rachel AKA Rclbeauty101 , we have Mahogany our amazing DJ, then we have Lele Pons, and finally your sister-in-law Madison Beer!" says Jack G. We all laugh at the last part about Madison.

"Now presenting O2L! We have Kian, Jc, Connor,Brent,Chris, and Sam!" says Jack J like he's a reporter.

"And I'm Marissa Gillinsky! Jack Gillinsky's younger sister!" I say waving to everyone, I'm not shy so I had no problems

"Hey! What about me?" asks Jack J with a pouty face. I laugh.

"Yeah and Johnson here is like a brother to, we all grew up together." i say hugging him.

I head to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I drink some and return to the living room keeping my eyes on my phone, I trip on something I fall and someone catches me. I look up and Cameron, his eyes sparkling, "Sorry I didn't see you there," i whisper. "Now do you like what you see" he whispers with a bright smile. I don't know why but that made my heart flutter...............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think so far?

Should she end up with Cameron? #Carissa

xoxo,

~ash

PS. did u see that teen beach movie reference at the end ? ;)