Chapter 11

Marissa's P.O.V

The news about Cam and my brother spreaded so fast. Fans start to comment questions on my social media and Jack Js. Life has gotten harder for all of us. Cam's still in the coma if you ask. It's been 2 weeks. I'm suppose to go to high school Prom tomorrow night but I'm not really in the mood. My bestfriend Bethany calls me.

Me=M Bethany=B

M- Hey Beth!

B- He girl how's everything?

M- Terrible! My mom hired a lawyer, they're trying to get him out, but we don't know. But even if he's free, the charges will still remain in his record, soooo! And Cam is still in a coma, his mom and sister arrived and are so divestated.

B- Wow! So are you going to prom tomorrow night?

M- No, I don't feel it's the right time.

B- Is your mom there?

M- Yeah

B- She can take care of it, please come its the last prom you'll every go to!

M- But I don't even have a dress!

B- I'll pick you up to go prom shopping

M- Ummmmmm.......

B- What do you think?

M- Fine.

B- I'll be over in 2o

I hang up.

I'm home schooled if your wondering but my old highschool said I was welcomed to go to their prom and graduation since I'm like still part of the school but online.

I do my makeup, trying to keep it at minimal. I quickly change into blue joggers, a white basic crop top, and black Uggs. Yes, I live in LA and yes it's not cold over here but I just wear em'. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I grab my purse and phone and go downstairs.

"Mom, I'm hanging with Bethany she's forcing me to go prom shopping with me!" I say really wishing I could stay and cuddle with my TV all day.

"That's great honey, have fun!" she says with a smile. I walk outside to wait for her their. She arrives 3 min later and I slowly walk to her car.

"Marissa! Look at this one!" shreaks Bethany showing me a baby blue colored one strap dress that is knee- length. Nice! I go over to her.

"That's the one!" I say grabbing it and heading to the fitting rooms. I go and put in on and walk out so she could see.

"You have to take that one!" she squeals with delight. She's right, it isn't so fancy nor casual. And the best part is that it's tight, so yay! I change back and we head to the shoe section.

"Wait, I have perfect shoes that'll go perfect with this dress." I say realizing that I actually do. She nods but we continue to look anyways. I see these grey ankle boots with 4 inch heel. I grab my size and then we head to pay.

"Do you want a hand purse for you're dress?" asks Bethany.

"Nah I have to many already." I say paying.

We go get our nails done at the nail salon. I get a basic one, French Mani-pedi.

When I arrive to my house, I leave my dress and boots in my room, and then drive to the hospital. When I arrive, Cam's mom and sis were about to leave.

"How is he?" I ask hopefully.

"The same" they say heading out the door. I walk to his room slowly. When I reach the room I walk in and see him still in the coma. He looks so beautiful even when all his bruises. I sit in the edge of the bed holding his hand, stoking it with my thumb. Tears form in my eyes.

"Cameron, please!" I whisper. "Please, don't go, I need you! Please come back!" I give him a small peck. I grab his hand into mine. And suddenly,..................................

His eyes flutter open! I gasp.

"Marissa!" he says with a weak smile. I nod. He pulls me closer and our lips break the space between us.

"I love you!" he whispers. The only thing in my face right now is a big wide smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Cam has woken!

#Carissa !?

Do you ship?

xoxo,

~ash