Why mom,why?

Here I am, standing in an airport, waiting for my mother to comeback. From where? Well the bathroom... She had the worst idea of sending me in a summer camp because she thinks I don't have any friends... Maybe it's true but if she wanted to send me in a camp, she could've sent me in the one that's in our city! I live in Minnesota but she wants to send me to Florida.... She's coming back...

Mom: I know I'm not going with you but I trust you enough...

Me:*sarcastic* Yea... It's not like I could get kinapped or something...

Mom:Hahaha. Your flight is about to go...

We huged and even if it doesn't look like it,I'll miss my mom alot. So I pass through metal detectors or  I don't know what and get to my seat. Few minutes later, a boy sits beside me. He kept looking at me weird.

Me: Hum do I know you?

????: You really don't recognize me?

Should I?

Me: Should I?

????: Guess you don't.... Ethan!

He called another boy beside and when he turned, I saw that they looked alike except for a mole or two.

????: She doesn't know us!

"Ethan": So what? Grayson, did you really wake me for this?

"Grayson": It's just surprising....

I didn't want to hear more of their conversation and slept until I arrived. When we arrived, this Grayson guy was still looking at me in a weird way... As soon as we left th plane, alot of girls were screamin... Do I know why? Nope. Grayson passed and I understood that he probably was an internet famous. He took pictures with some girls and walked through the crowd. His brother created the same effect with the girls. I had my headphones on and walked up to the person who was responsible for the camp. She was blonde with blue eyes... 

???: Hi! My name is Kenzie! Soo I am one of the few camp monitors... You can go on and sit with the others! Almost everyone is here...

I see a group of teens with some luggages so I guess that they are from the summer camp too. Why do I see Grayson?  And Ethan? While I was watching who will share the summer with me, I see a guy with BEAUTIFUL blue eyes and dark short hair. Alot of girls were talking to  him and other guys. Kenzie calls us to go in a bus with two people seats. As I go in the back and I sit ,I feel someone beside me. I turn back and I see Grayson. Mkay. I turn by the window and listen to Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings (go listen to it its so good oml) 

Gray: Oh I know this song!

Me: Cool...

Gray: Um....

Yeah I wasn't in the mood for talking. At all.

Gray: So you still don't recognize me?

Me:Was I supposed to forget? I don't.

Gray: Cool so you're going to know the real Grayson and not what they say on the Internet!

Me: Whatever... Why are you here?

Gray: Wanted to know you better... Feels like it was a bad idea.

He gets up and tries to go find another seat. He finally finds one beside a girl with platine hair. Fake. They start laughing and some girls would be jealous but I don't know him so I do not care at all. After we got out the bus, I was really surprised. We were in front of an hotel. Wuuuuut? I think my mom spent too much money on this trip. For nothing. When we got in the hotel and that Kenzie and another guy talked to the receptionist. We went in the elevator and went to the fifth floor. 

Kenzie: Hi guys! My name is Kenzie and I am with another monitor, Nash. Right now, I'm going to tell you who will be sharing your room for the rest of the summer.

List:

Room 1:

Harper

Neyla

Yessica

Rebekah

Room 2:

Noel

Telia

Hydie

Mandy

Room 3:

Grayson 

Ethan

Aaron

Jack D.

Hayes

This was it for the teens. The rest of the group was 17 and older. I directly went to my room and chose the biggest bed. Three other girls came in and I knew they we're my roomates. They all seemed pretty excited.

???: OMG OMG OMG WHAT ARE THEY ALL DOING HERE WHAT THE HECK??!?!

???:I'M TRYING TO BE CHILL ABOUT BUT I CAN'T!!

???: What do we do now?

Me: Hi... Hum we don't know each other so it would be cool if you guys presented yourselves..

Reb: Helllloooo! My name is Rebekaaaah!

Yess: Hey, my name is Yessica!

Har: Hi, my name is Harper...

Me: So why are you guys so excited?

They all looked at me like I was an alien...

Reb: Are you being serious right now?

Me: Yes...

Yess: YOU DON'T KNOW THESE GUYS?!?!

Me: No...

Har: You really should stop reading books... Don't you have a cellphone?

Me: I do but I don't have any social medias...

Yess: Okay girls, we have a problem....

~~~~~~~

I knoooowww it took time before I madr a new chapter and I'm so sorryyy... I really need "posting days"... What days do you think I should post a chapter?