Things.

Yess: We have a problem...

Okay. I'm in a room filled with fangirls... Am I not lucky. No, I'm not. 

Reb: So, I'll tell you what you need to know. About the guys. 

She told me about all of the boys and when she got to Grayson, she said:

Reb: So now there's Gray. Can't tell you much but... Be careful.

Har: Anyways. You NEED social medias.

We took almost two hours to make a snapchat, twitter, instagram, facebook and kik. I have no idea why I'm letting girls that I barely know, take over my social media life. Rebekah made me follow and friend all of them. 

Cam: Girls! There's a meeting in the living room in ten minutes!

Reb:OMG CAMERON DALLAAAAAS!

Me: So he's famous too? He's our monitor!

Yess: Yeah we're wondering what they are doing here but we'll find out after...

After the ten minutes, everyone was reunited in the living room and a guy named Sammy got up.

Sam: So alot of you guys are probably wondering what we are doing here. You got selected to stayed a few months with us and to make things look less weird, we decided to make it look as a camp. Questions?

Me: Yeah... How come do I have NO IDEA who you guys are?

EVERYONE looked at me like I was an alien. I should not have asked this question. Nash responded. (I knesw all of their name because they had stickers where you write your name even if they're famous... okay...)

Nash: Well you'll get to know us! So first, for today, we're not doing nothing we just came in the hotel you can get to know everyone! 

After he said that, everyone went wherever they wanted and I just stayed in my room. Problem. One of the other girls have the key. I'm locked outside. Cool. So I see Jack D. walking to his room. Since I don't want to stay outside of my room, I ask him if I can follow him. He accepts. Once we are in his room, we sit on his bed, not knowing what to do.

J.D: Soo Neyla... You really don't know none of us?

Me: Nope...

J.D: Okay... Can we just ask eachother questions so we can get to know.. like yeah?

Me: No problem... What's your favourite color?

J.D: {btw answers are fake} Yellow you?

Me: Oh me too! 

J.d: Cool. Well it wasn't this type of questions that I was talking about...

Me: What were you talking about then? Ask me.

J.D: Are you single?

Me: Yep! Sologang for life! And you?

J.D: Yes! We all are!

We talked like this for hours.While we we're laughing, Grayson opens the door.

Gray: Oh well! Looks like you guys are having fun!

He didn't look really happy while he said that... Boi we barrely know and you're already jealous!

J.D: Neyla it was great talking with you!

Me: Yeah I know... Everyone loves me!

He left laughing.

Gray: Can we talk too?

Me: Yeah why not?

Gray: Are you single?

Why do they all want to know that!

Me: Yee.. And you?

Gray: Yess! Single and ready to mingle!

After he said that. we didn't talk for minutes. Embarrassing.

Gray:Um.. I'm sorry.

Me: Ooh no problem... 

Gray: Do you want to go to Starbucks?

Me: Not that type of girl... McDonalds?

Gray: I love you!

Okay. First time ever someone says that to me.

We walk up to the closest McDonalds and we order something to eat. Only because I felt generous, I bougjt something for everyone. Back in the hotel, I give food to everyone and only one girl doesn't say thank you. I stay with Grayson for the rest of the day.

Gray: *looks at his phone* My brother and my friends are waiting for me in our room. Have to go! Loved staying with you!

Me:*sadly* Wished I stayed longer with you... I'll miss you... Or nah now get out!

Grayson grabs me like a potato bag and throws me on the bed. He gies on top of me and starts tickling me. I start laughing but suddenly stop, realizing his position...

Gray: Oh... Sorry... I.. I-I should probably go!

He runs out od the room. Can't wait until tomorrow. My roomates aren't here so I start sleeping. Shit! I forgot about this social media thing! We'll see tomorrow too.

----------------

Sorry....? It's all I have to say mybad😣