Prayer of Devotion

Lord God our heavenly Father. Thank You so much that we can pray to You where ever we are and have the freedom to do so. I acknowledge You as the creator of the universe and all things in heaven and earth. Thank You Father God for blessing all people every day with the rising of the sun and the hours in the day for us to make a living and provide for our families and loved ones. Thank you for being our Provider of everything in our lives. 

I bring before you Oh Lord God all the people who dwell in darkness and cannot find the door through which they can walk and find the way to knowledge of You. I pray that You will open the eyes of their hearts and their minds to begin a new life with You. Speak to their hearts and draw them near to You.

You tell us in the Bible that Your grace is sufficient for us and I do believe that. I experience it so much Lord. Thank you for answering my prayers in such miraculous ways. It is such heartwarming moments with You and I still do not know how it is possible that You even take a moment to make me see and hear You. That You will find me worthy to impress on me Your thoughts is too wonderful to grasp.

I dedicate my life and my heart to You and will serve and love You forever Lord. There is nothing that will plug me from Your love. I worship You and want to bring  Glory to Your Name. Help me to live my life according to you precepts. That I will capture all my thoughts and make it obedient to You. 

I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

K