2

Alice's pov
____

Silence drowned the room as Ciel leisurely ate. At times, I could see him glimpse his eyes towards Abigail when no one else was suspecting.

The young lord wiped his mouth with his napkin, " Alice, go get me more water."

No please? This brat is spoiled. As I poured the glass in the kitchen, I saw that the door was slightly open. I hesitated to go outside and to see who escaped without closing the door.

Twilight shone in the sky, very bright and beautiful. The raven croaked within the woods. No one to be seen. I turned around and saw the door shut behind me. I cautiously leapped over the muddy puddle and opened the door.

"Hello?"

Sebastian startled me when he hasted out of nowhere. I was so startled that I fell in the mud puddle, staining my maid's uniform and my elbow length brown hair.

"Oh dear, pardon my manners," he held out his hands and helped me up. "You should clean yourself up, no human or demon should be dirty in the Phantomhive manor. Go shower, I will bring up a warm towel for you."

Taking out the mud, I scratched my nose. "Thank you, Mister Sebastian."

"Please, just call me Sebastian," he smirked, "it sounds best when you say it."

Abigail's pov
___

Sebastian made an exit towards the upstairs bathroom with Alice. Ciel and I were all alone, with uneasy silence. He was silently reading the newsletter, flipping each page with such ease, scarlet eyes running on each line.

Ciel saw no interest in the other articles, so he gently closed the paper and set it aside. "Nothing important today," he sighed. "This demon life is not exciting, I need to eat a soul."

I struggled to say, "Se-Sebastian said that you're not allowed to until you get through proper training and-"

"Why does he get to boss me around?" He stood up and walked towards me, "hmmmm?" Looking me up and down, it seems like he was comparing my size to his because I was an inch taller then him. "I have grown taller then you," he smiled, "intresting." Proudly, he walked away to his office room.

Alice's pov
_____

I placed my toe on the marble tiled floor. It was cold. As I rushed to dry up, I heard a soft rattle at the window. I moved the curtains and saw a dark gray cat with light gray eyes. The feline meowed and scratched the window, wanting to get in.

Her meows grew louder, she widened her eyes as if she was begging me to let her in.

There was a sudden loud knock on the door, "Alice?" The door slightly open. It was Sebastian! "Do you have a cat? You're not allowed-"

I quickly hid my naked body behind the navy blue curtains, my face turned very hot. "No- no, Mister Sebastian, I don't have a cat." The cat meowed louder and louder.

"I'm pretty sure you have a cat in here," he walked towards me. "The young lord is alergic to cats. And I told you," he passed me my towel, "call me Sebastian."

The cat continued to scratch the window. She made her meows very annoying.

Sebastian opened the window and carried the 2 foot cat onto the sink. "Now, you are not some ordinary cat."

Mreow! The cat happily replied.

Sebastian sniffed the air, "You also don't smell like an ordinary cat. Can you transform?"

The cat nodded, hopped off the sink, and changed into a regular human with no clothes. Meow! Meow!

Abigail's pov
_____

"Do you hear that?" The young lord stood up and walked to his office door.

"Hear what?" I had absolutely no idea what he was hearing.

"It sounds like a cat." He rushed out the door and up the stairs, clenching his fist the whole way up.

As we entered the bathroom, the young lord's face was completely red. Alice was covering her body with her towel, her hair was still wet and soapy, at least I think that's soap. There was another women laying on the floor with dark grey hair and grey eyes, completely naked. And Sebastian, the only male and the only one that's dressed.

"S-Sebastian!" Ciel covered his eyes, "What is the meaning of this?!"

"It's not what you think, my lord-"

Meow! The cat cuddled around Sebastian's leg and turned into a cat.

"Don't tell me it's a demon cat!" Ciel snarled, baring his teath out at Sebbastian.

"It is, my lord." He lifted the cat, " Can we adopt it?"

"No," he said without wavering.

"Please," Sebastian begged.

Ciel grew quite annoyed with Sebastian's begging and decided to give up, " Fine- but only this one, no more cats."

"Yay," Sebastian hugged the cat as it meowed in joy.

"Ugh, you are such a child, Sebastian." Ciel turned around and walked to the exit, "let's go."

Sebastian placed the cat down and followed Ciel out of the door.