Paris - Night

I walked off the stage and to the back. I put my money in my bag and changed clothes. "What you getting into tonight P" one of the girls named Honey asked. She was always trying to hang out and be my friend. "What she always does. Go home to her baby" another girl named Sugar said. I nodded my head and made sure I had everything. "We should hang out one day" Honey said. "Sure" I mumbled before I walked out. On my way out I walked pass Boss handing him his cut. I walked to my car and put my bag in the back seat. Kevin Gates played through my speaker on my way to the babysitter. I grabbed my baby London from the lady along with her bag. "Do something special for her birthday" she said. "Yes ma'am" I said. After I buckled her in her seat and we drove home.

We live in a nice two bedroom house on the south side of town. One day I'm moving us to the north side or somewhere nice out of state. We went in the house and I dropped my bag by the door after locking it. I put London in her playpen as I picked out our pajamas. Today London is turning two and I literally have no plans. Right now it's 3 o'clock in the morning so she is knocked out. "Let's get you ready for bed" I said to myself as I put her pajamas on. I laid her down and hopped in the shower. Once I was done I put on my bed clothes and went downstairs to make me some dinner. I fixed some noodles and called it a night.

Two and a half years ago I was in a rough place in life. My childhood was rough and I never really had real love before. I was determined to make sure my daughter knew what love was and that her mom loved her. It was the hardest thing in the world but nothing beats London's smile. I went in her room and picked out her outfit for later. Then I scrolled through my phone looking at old pictures of London. After picking a good throwback I posted it on Instagram.

@parisfrance- Happy Birthday London Chanel!! Mommy will always love you😘

I glanced in her room to make sure she was still good and sure enough she was still knocked out snoring. I grabbed my laptop and started looking up things to do tomorrow. After no luck I switched to my notepad. Writing stories was a way that I escaped from my crazy life. I laid in bed, writing, and listening to music. I don't have any friends or family that I  talk to so we will just have a girls day tomorrow. I finished writing for the night, prayed, and went to bed.

If you don't like my book don't read it, thanks 🙃. Enjoy!