Chris - slapped

All of London's friends from daycare were here running around. The party was in the backyard of my house. Paris was talking to Mya,Tasha and my mom in the kitchen. The twins and Layla were in the twins room playing dolls. J, Tre, Tyler and I were talking. I then saw the lady with the triplets. I walked over and grabbed the boys out of her hand. We walked back over to the guys.

"Hey Tyler" she said. "Sasha? What are you doing here" he asked. "Your kids need you" she said. "Listen" Tyler started. "Hello. Who are you" my mom asked. I tried not to laugh. "I'm Sasha. These are Tyler's other kids Kash, Kruz, and Julie" she said. "Well I'm Tyler's mother and I have never heard of you" my mom said. "Well that is probably because he doesn't take care of his kids. I know they are his because he took a dna test. He just never came back for the results" Sasha said pulling out some papers and handing them to my momma. "You five in the house" my momma said. Tyler grabbed the boys from me and followed my momma and Sasha.

The rest of us busted out laughing. Tasha came storming out of the house with Paris behind her with a sorry look on her face. "Hey ba-" I said before Tasha slapped the shit out of me. "Shit" Tre said. "What the fuck" I yelled. Then someone tapped me so I turned around and was slapped again. "Damn" Tre said. I looked up to see Heather. "Heather what are you doing here" I asked. "Why haven't you been taking care of your son" she asked. Tasha turned me to face her and slapped me again. "Why you didn't tell me you had another kid" Tasha asked. "Is that why you stopped because you got a new girl" Heather asked. "See I would have accepted your son and all that other stuff but he decided to keep secrets and not take care of his son" Tasha told Heather.

"I think you should slap his ass again" someone yelled. "No" I said but instead Tasha backhanded me while Heather slapped me. "Alright I can't let y'all just abuse this man. How about y'all talk about this instead of violence" J said. "Ain't no talking you need to take care of your son" Heather said pushing a suitcase at me. She walked away. Then Jay ran up to her and gave her a hug. "I got to many kids" I said. "How many you got" Tre asked. "Legally I got three, I think, mentally I got five. I count Andre and London as mine" I said. "Well if it helps London can come back with us" Paris said.