Chapter 3

Chantelle P.o.v.

As I open The Door Louis Said"Hi Can We Get In?" I Said"Sure You Can" Then I Opened The Door Widely So They Can Enter Louis First Enter Then Followed By Me Then Liam,Niall,Zayn Then Harry.Louis,Liam And Niall Sat As Sofa While Zayn And Harry Just Standing There Like An Idiot Joke.The Silence Was Interupted By Liam"Woah Shaniee This Is Huge House For Only One Person 10 Person Can Sleep Here."I Replied."Actually I Have A Sister."Liam Said"What Is Her name????"I Replied."Amelia".

Before They Can Say Anything The Door Opened And I Saw Amelia.

I Said."Why Are You Here Amelia??I Tought You're Not Going Home Today.?"She Replied"They Said I Can Go Home Early Today And Who Are Them??"I Said"They Are One Direction".

Harry's P.o.v.

The Door Opened And There's A Girl That Walked In And Chantelle Asked Her"Why Are You Here Amelia??"Then The Gil Replied."They Said I Can Go Home Early Today."I'm Thinking Who Are They.I'm Just Gonna Ask Chantelle Later.Then She Added."Who Are Them?"Seriously She Didn't Know Us??We're The Famous Boy Band In The World And She Didn't Know Us??Then Chantelle Answered"One Direction". Then The Girl Replied."Ahh..That Famous Gay Boy Band That You Like??"Then I Spoke."Actually We're Not Gays."Then She Replied."Ohh..I'm Just Only Joking Don't Take Serious".

Chantelle's P.o.v.

Chantelle:So.!!Sister We Gonna Watch Movie Here Btw Way They Are Harry The Curly One, Niall The Blonde And The Irish One.Zayn Is The Black Haired One,Louis Is The Carrot One Just Joking!!And Laim Is The Daddy Directioner!!!Boys Meet My Sister Amelia!!

All Except Me(Chantelle):Hi!*They Chorused.Then Amelia Replied."Hello".Then Harry Replied."So We Will Gonna Watch Movie Or Not??.Louis"Of Course We Will Curly.*Giggles*.Harry Rolled His Eyes And Started Making Popcorns While Liam And Louis Picking A Movie To Watch And Zayn COmbing His Hair While Niall Eating All The Chocolates.After That Liam ANd Louis Finally Picked Toy Story 3 And Harry Is Done making Popcorns And Zayn Is Still Looking At Mirror While Amelia Are Showering In Her Room.

Amelia's P.o.v.

I'm In A Shower Then I Heard Them Screaming!!One Of Them Said With A Girly Voice"PopcOrn Fight!!Then I Hear Chantelle Replied"NooooOoOoooooo!!!

Then After That I Finished Showering I Changed Into Violet Tank Top Saying "SWAG" And Skinny Jeans And I Just Put In A Converse I'm Not Too Girly At All Then I Put My Shade On Co'z I'll Buy Something To Eat At Store Hope They Don't Recover Me.

So I Got Out In My Room Seing A Messy Hall With Popcorns On It Then I Said."Chantelle Clean It".Then She Repied."Of Course I Will."And SAhe Added Where Are YOu GOing???.I'll Just Buy Some Food In Store."

Then I Don't Think She Replied ANymore So I Got Out And Go To Store HopeFully People Didn't Recover Me But One Girl Recovered Me And Said"Are You Amelia The Model???Can I Have Your Autoghraph Please!!"I Said"Sure"Then I Give The Autograph And Go To Cashier To Pay The Foods Taht I Buy ANd Got In My Car And Drove To My house.

SUGGEST??

FEEDBACKS??