10/13/2015 around 3 am

Hello everyone, my name is Veronica, what's yours? It is nice to meet all of you! thank you for coming and reading my story/ journey. I have been having a lot of problems in my home, from a cheating ex, to a bitchy mom, fake friends, and struggling to stay alive. 

I would love your comments as I keep updating this book. I would love to hear a few of your stories if you are going through the same thing or something similar as to I. I would want you to be active with me and message me whenever you need something. I will always be here for you no matter what. I know how it is to live with pain and I'm here for you. Please do not be afraid to talk to me. It would mean the world to me, and I promise you I will try and help you out. 

If I do not update this weekly or on a daily bases that means one of to things, I have either given up on you and failed you. Or I have given up on my life. 

I promise you I will try not to fail you, if you promise me that you will not fail me. The only way you could fail me s by not asking for my help when you really need it. 

Well everyone, goodnight. I am going to try and fall asleep but I am not sure if I will be able to. Goodnight everyone, remember someone out there loves you, I love you, you will never be alone.