{PROLOGUE}

Friday, June 1st
2015

Today's the day. My final day of high school. From now on its just college and from what I've heard, apparently it isn't too bad. It's sad I mean, graduating and all but I guess it's exciting because a whole new chapter of my life is awaiting me. I can't wait to go and explore the world. To see what it has install for me. It's going to suck I know it but I also know that I'll have a lot of fun.

I am the youngest in my family. The younger sister of Emily who is 21 and the youngest child of my mum and dad who at the moment are at work but are stopping early to come to my graduation. I have so many friends here in Toronto too, ones that I have shared a lifetime with and many that are continuing on their schooling with me at college which is so exciting.

I've just been to the studio for the last time in my schooling years. I guess it was sort of a tradition of mine, turning up there every morning before school. Dance was and still is an opportunity for me to restart. It helps me to get through the day. It's the rechargeable battery for my body. I love it and when I dance it's such an incredible feeling.

Today is graduation. I can't believe that it's finally time to switch over the tassel and throw my hat in the air. My whole family is coming Emily, mum and dad and to be honest I couldn't be more happier. They rarely come to any of my school events as they are always busy but this one I made them come too. Cause if they didn't both they knew and I knew that if be completely infuriated. Family is everything to me and even though they may not always be here with me physically through every step of high school, they will always be with me spiritually- in my mind and heart every day.

Im hoping that I can find maybe a friend or a closer friend on the journey to college. Maybe even more then a friend- possibly someone who I can admire and spend the rest of my life with. But who knows college is such a mystery and all I really want to do is meet at least one friend.

It is going to be hard starting college but in the end, it's a new chapter. A new beginning. And after today a whole world begins for me. A fresh new start for Riley. After all I've been through this year and really my entire life.....

This is what I need. A fresh start.

James POV
I race down the stairs after a warm shower after being at the studio. Tomorrow I'm moving to from L.A which is my home now to Toronto to start my new chapter at college so I just wanted to dance one last time here at Superstar. Last weekend they had me a farewell party which was so nice but really sad at same time. Saying goodbye to some really close friends of mine is harder than I thought. Definitely.

My dad got a transfer, hence why I'm starting in Toronto but I know after I graduate today, my life will be awesome to start fresh. Gain my popularity again at college and just live a good life. Hopefully meet some life long friends and maybe even a future wife. I mean that's what I've heard. College is the place where your typical dreams and future careers are made. And possibly even your romantic life too.

I sprint my way to school. Today I graduate. My entire family is coming to send me off which is pretty big I mean I have a step dad and a mum living with me right now so it's a lot different to a typical family. It takes a lot of effort to put them all together in one room. My brother Matt who is 20 and my sister Emma who is 23 are also coming. Emma has just finished her Uni course at Harvard which is unreal. She's studying to be a lawyer which is awesome- she's going to get so far she's definitely the bright and talented.

I pass a lot of my friends on the way there including my ex girlfriend who I broke up with the other day after I saw her making out with some guy at an end of year party our grade had. I was furious. We'd been together for like 3 years and this is what she does to me?! She was crying for days and I still don't know if she is over it yet. She was drunk that night and even though she may not have remembered what she did. I certainly did. I remember watching them shove each other's tongues into each other's throats. I remember their fun and my torture.

I hope that I won't have to see that ever again. Have that same experience all over again. Because I can guarantee that with this girl I will meet in college it will be someone special. Someone who I can possibly share the rest of my life with. I mean it's college right, what else can you expect but an education and love?

It can't be that hard.....