"You can Believe he's This big old Beast, but you Can't Believe in Magic?"

When my eyes slowly fluttered open, I looked up to see a ceiling. It wasn't just a boring old ceiling though. It had gorgeous patterns made of tile all around that were different blues, greens, yellows, and reds. They were made in different types of shapes and sized. It was a beautiful collage that I could've stared at all day if I didn't suddenly remember the events of last night.

I sat up so fast as my eyes wildly observed the room. It was huge, with the same tile patterns on the walls. There was an oak dresser near on the side and a mirror sitting on it. The bed that I was in had sheets dyed a creamy white. The duvet that was thrown on my was pushed on as I stood up. There was a door on the opposite side. I don't know where I am, but I was going to get out of here.

The door creaked open and a boy stepped inside. He was so much bigger than me, with obvious muscles that anyone could see from just looking at how it fit his body. He had a kind smile on his face, and his brown eyes were alight.

"Hello, love! I see that you're awake."

I may be really stupid at some times, but I wasn't here. I just sat back down on the bed as he came to me. Defeat must've shown in my face, because his smile faltered as he said, "You weren't trying to escape, were you?"

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice more confident than what I felt. This guy seemed nice, but I know he could take me down in an instant. That didn't mean I wasn't going to find out where I am. The last thing I knew was going into the Beast's territory.

"You're in Harry's castle, silly!" He responded, saying it like I was supposed to know. It only confused me more.

"What? I-I thought that I was at the beast's . . . And then I-"

"Of course," the boy hissed as he expression noticeably darkened. "You'd know him as 'The Beast.' That's all everybody knows him as these days."

Now a small spark of fear ignited in the pit of my stomach.

"Umm . . ."

"Because nobody has the common courtesy to know a person's name. He's still a person, you know. My gosh, the Beast. I'll have you know, I-"

"Liam?"

The boy whom I'm guessing was Liam stopped his ranting and looked at the person at the door. He had blonde hair that was up in a quiff, along with sparkling baby blue eyes.

"Come on Liam, you're ranting the poor boy to death." He came over to Liam and I watched as Liam tucked the smaller boy under his arm protectively.

"Sorry. But you know how I get whenever the words 'the' and 'beast' are together."

The blonde boy's gaze went to me as he softly clicked his tongue. "Oh. Hun, he's not a beast. His name is Harry."

I just sat there in a stunned silence. The thoughts that I had about possibly escaping were overshadowed by the fact that the Beast had a name. Harry, at that.

"Well, I guess you should know my name, right? I'm Niall!"

"Liam," the other boy followed up.

"Louis." I made sure my voice was at least steady. My heart was beating wildly as my confidence wavered every second.

"He's confused, Niall. You know how Zayn found him. He doesn't know about the castle yet."

"Oh, good! Story time!" The blonde wriggled out of Liam's grasp and sat criss-crossed next to me on the bed. I made no move to shy away from the lad, the fear in me that told me something bad could happen made me stay where I was.

"Alright. So you see, this castle is . . . enchanted, if you will. What you seen out there was a broken down huge ass house, right? Well this is what it really looks like. Magic. This place is huge and well kept. Expensive. So there ya' go."

I didn't say anything, but he must've seen my doubt. I mean, could you blame me? Magic, really?

"You can believe he's this big old beast, but you can't believe in magic?"

Hearing him say that made me realize how foolish I was. Still, magic?

"This must be really hard for you to comprehend," Liam said. "Especially on an empty stomach. Niall and I will get you some food, yeah? And I wouldn't try moving anywhere. You won't get out of here before someone finds you."

Then the two boys swept out of the room, leaving me alone in the colorful room.

With a loud sigh I fell back onto the mattress. It seems as though I got myself in so much trouble now and it seemed like there was no way out.

"So here you are," said a deep voice. "The boy who tried to break in."

~

Woooow, people actually read this. I didn't expect it to be like it is, and now that people are reading it all of the sudden it's made me think. I dunno, I felt like writing this. So I did. But I'd like you all to know that I can't promise a fast update, as I have other stories on other websites that need updating too. Plus I don't like 1D anymore. But that doesn't mean I can't ship Larry and think Harry's the cutest lil fucker in existence! And shout out to kayalouistomlinson, she's the one who reminded me that this story existed <3