I.... love you.

After the game ahri took a shower. She had a gorgeous body and all of the male champions would kill to have a day with her. But few of them she liked, too. The main one she liked was twisted fate. Ezreal was to childish. Bram was to ugly. Ryze was toooooo purple. There was somehing about T.F., though hat she just loved.

Fates P.O.V
That last game Ahri and I carried our team. I think I actually love her. I walked to her dorm. I knocked and she said hang on a minute. I waited ten minutes. Then I just walked in. That was a mistake. I walked in on her and she was naked. The moment I walked in, her charm went off and I was under her charm. She motioned me to come onto the bed with her. I had no choice. I walked forward obeying her. I sat down. She recharmed me.

Ahris P.O.V.

Maybe I could force him into having sex....with me. I guess I could try it. I knew it was Fate who knocked. He is the only one who knocks. I mad him take of his hat. Then, slowly, he knew what to do. He took off his shirt. Then his pants. His dick was huge. I guess it was happy to see me like this. Then slowly he took off his underwear. I took off my charm.....

Ahha. Cliffhangers are good. Btw after a few rounds of sex, they are going to have ahri get pregnant. I need to know the name of it, its abilities, and how it looks. Tell me in the comments pls! Gj on ur next game!