Part 1•

[10:50am]

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock as it rang through my ears, today was the day of the rap battle finals and I was pretty damn exited. Yeah you might think I'm lame or whatever but I had worked so hard to come to the finals and I was not loosing, not to anyone.

[11:34am]

I was getting sort of nervous as I picked out the clothes I would be wearing, I still had around 10 hours until it started but I was still in that state of mind. I kept going over the lyrics making sure my voice hadn't changed or so in the last 24 hours, I was still figuring out who could be my opponent because it was no one I had rapped with already but surely he couldn't beat me. I started to fall back asleep whilst recalling the lyrics in my head..

[6:17pm]

I heard knocking on the door and it actually woke me up,, suprisingly. I didn't really have friends so I was confused as to who could be at the door but as I opened the door I saw a guy who obviously was a rapper because of his 'odd' clothing choices. I mean he didn't wear chains but you could just tell.

'Kim mingyu?' He said in a accent which was pretty foreign, but attractive.
'That's me' was all you got to say before he entered your apartment without permission. He sat on your sofa looking around and as you were about to ask him who his was for one and why he was here he started his own convorsation.

"You know what time it is"
"It's-"
"It's like half 6 and you need to be ready by 8 so what are you doing"

Instead of wondering why he was here you were now in a state of shock as even though you had a few hours to go, you had slept for that long and if this guy hadn't of been here you probably would have been late.

"Uhh.. Hello?" He got your attention back and you thanked him for coming "haha no problem man, but aren't you curious about me or-"
I was the one to cut him off this time.
"Well by.. Looking at you, and the fact you know what's happening tonight I'm assuming your a rapper,, from the other team maybe? But I'd rather you didn't come in here without telling me first" you stated.

"Call me vernon, and yeah I'm from the 'other side' here to tell you about your opponent" he said with a smirk on his face.