Part 2•

--Before i continue this story i just want to say i havent been on this profile since i posted that and i know it had been a long time but im really thankful to whoever read it and will read this! The story isnt as clear to me now as it had been several months but my writing should have improved so i hope this chapter is better!~

"Call me vernon, and yeah I'm from the 'other side' here to tell you about your opponent" he said with a smirk on his face.

---
[6:34 pm]
My mind had just been filled with information on my 'rival' so to say, now i was really exited. Vernon had left shortly after we exchanged contact numbers and after i had recieved information about my opponent. I was so intrigued and i had no idea why, i had only heard a small not clear description of him and his talents but there was something about him.. i wanted to know what-no who i was imagining and i suddenly could not wait until we would be on that stage together.

[7:45 pm]

It was nearing the time of the event and i had only just left my apartment, luckily for me the event was close by and walking would only take 10 minutes at most. Before i realised it i had been scanning every one on my way, i want to say i cant think of why i would be staring and analysing everyone walking the same way as me or anyone in general, but i had a feeling i would meet my opponent before our battle, i wanted to meet him. For some reason i was being like this, since vernon told me about him i have not stopped thinking about him. It was the way vernon spoke so passionately about him, and the way he described him it was as if i was looking for someone who didnt exist someone who was sent from the heavens? I didnt realise at the time that my feelings would effect me so badly, i didnt even know this guy and i was already thinking about him more than anyone or anything else.

[8:57 pm]

I could not stop shaking, the audience was huge, and me..i.. i was supposed to perform?! yes im a rapper but every other rapper here is on a different level, i have nothing intresting, nothing good to show. That vernon kid i met earlier was suprisingly good, his pronounciation was perfect not like earlier, my team was expecting me to wow everyone and turn the tables but i wasnt sure i could do that..

[9:00pm]

Could Mingyu And WonWoo Please Enter The Stage

I walked on stage still shaking and still nervous, and it was obvious i was nervous too.. Luckily the croud didnt recognise this and just continued to scream and shout my name. Whilst i was being introduced my nervousness seemed to die down until i felt one really strong stare at me, this was a huge croud of people all looking at me so why was one so prominent, i searched the croud until i realised where the stare was coming from.

I slowly turned right to see a man, a man that definitely fit the description, i saw Jeon WonWoo for the first time.
My jaw dropped