Chapter Two: Descent To Hell

"I'm going to miss you Cam," Cynthia, one of my best friends cried into my arm.

"You do know I'm coming back next summer to stay with you, or better yet you could stay with me," I said with a laugh as I hugged her tightly.

"Yes darling, how about you come at the end of June," my mother said with a smile at Cynthia, she was the closest thing to a sister I had.

"Oh, thanks Mrs. Rodgers, I've got to go Camille,bye," she hugged me one last time and then ran off.

My father had put the last suitcase in the car and the rest was being shipped. We got in the car and were off. Leaving New York was difficult, I'll miss everyone and everything to do with it. Except the traffic and the crazy pervert hobo that once tried to feel me up.

When we got on the plane, it was all over. 10 hours later I'd be in London, seething with excitement for their form of high school hell.

First off when we got there it was hell. My father was cussing out the guy at the register who was supposed to get us our rental car until we have a car. Then the taxi ride, notice how we don't have a car, was long and the guy tried to charge us extra. When we finally got to the modern apartment, I passed out of the wooden floor. This better not be the rest of eternity for me, my room, which had a balcony was empty. I barely had the will power to put my sheets on the bed and pass out right then and there on the floor/bed thing. This was not an exciting experience, and I couldn't wait for the guide to begin.

Like I always say, let the games begin!